NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
refs fucked that up completely, timeout was late and it was a fumble

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They had like 45 seconds left after getting the ball back? 1st and 10, almost in FG range. Run a fucking play over the middle of the fucking field since they likely won't cover it, then spike it. Bare minimum you tie the game with a FG.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They had like 45 seconds left after getting the ball back? 1st and 10, almost in FG range. Run a fucking play over the middle of the fucking field since they likely won't cover it, then spike it. Bare minimum you tie the game with a FG.

Was like 28 seconds, but yeah, the plays after they got to keep the ball were just all bad.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Congrats Bills!

(Also congrats KC, who will now be heavily favored in any matchup throughout the rest of this postseason.)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bills are the 2 seed and will surely be underdogs next week

it didn’t have to come to this. If allen just takes the sack abd doesn’t lose 30 yards for fuck sake

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd forgotten about going for on 4th instead of the field goal in the first till just now. Colts coaching decisions were just bad that whole game

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ugh Rams wearing their piss soaked jerseys again. These jerseys suck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Bills are the 2 seed and will surely be underdogs next week

it didn’t have to come to this. If allen just takes the sack abd doesn’t lose 30 yards for fuck sake

I don't see them as underdogs against Pittsburgh.

Merrith

Alex Smith out tonight. Heinicke starting I guess. Our chances went from bad to...almost non-existent? I mean I heard this kid put up numbers at Old Dominion but not exactly a gimme for your first NFL start.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Congrats Bills!

(Also congrats KC, who will now be heavily favored in any matchup throughout the rest of this postseason.)
Wait was the colts supposed to beat us because of rivers or something?