NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If Jared Goof's thumb wasn't good enough to go why did we activate him? Fucking stupid to not have the 3rd QB active.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Come on Rams, you can pull this off!

... because I'd much rather the Packers have a QB-less, Donald-less Rams next week, and Saints/TB would be more fun to watch.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Come on Rams, you can pull this off!

... because I'd much rather the Packers have a QB-less, Donald-less Rams next week, and Saints/TB would be more fun to watch.
Yeah I think even if we get through this game we're gonna get smashed next week. I'd have given us a punchers chance with a healthy AD. Fucking sucks.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point I honestly believe Washington would have beaten either of these teams. What a complete disgrace to the entire game.

I mean we might look very similar to this in a hour. Inept as can be on offense with our defense trying to make a game of it all by itself basically.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams up 30-13 on the road in the playoffs, disgrace to the game lmao. What are the Cowturds then?

• 1Cutler

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Rams up 30-13 on the road in the playoffs, disgrace to the game lmao. What are the Cowturds then?
When shit teams play each other because they belong to the 2nd worst division in football, you get disgraceful games. Wait till next week when you actually play a non-shit team.

• 1Galaxy Brain