NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Also, Pete got a monster team assembled by his knowledge of what was out there in the college level and assembling a monster defense that they got to pay rookie contracts on for a few years. That day has passed and now that he no longer has that edge, you are seeing a team that remarkably resembles Favre's last couple years with the Packers. There is basically no one around Wilson at all and when they do win its purely his raw will and talent doing it. And when he has had an off day, its been ugly.

Watching the Seahawks-Rams game last week I just kept thinking "neither of these teams are very good". I'll be shocked if the Packers don't handle the Rams pretty easily.

Aldon Smith (who looked like the second coming of Dwight Freeney until all his off the field shit started)
Chris Borland (who looked like the second coming of Patrick Willis until early retirement)

Those two were both so promising. I couldn't believe it when Borland retired.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
twitter needs to fix their damn algorithm. Ain't no one in their right mind would want to follow bucs and brady, or even worse, someone from the saints

nfl copy.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
twitter needs to fix their damn algorithm. Ain't no one in their right mind would want to follow bucs and brady, or even worse, someone from the saints

View attachment 329400

They must know that not only are you the kind of person to be a two team faggot, but a general faggot as well based on the Brady suggestion.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Three of those teams have announced hires, however, and the Lions and Chargers have reportedly settled on choices still coaching in the playoffs, which leaves the Texans as the only possible landing spot at that level.

Interesting, more the Lions and Chargers have settled on who they are getting. As far as Pederson, lol, Eagles offense became a shit show the minute Reich left.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Settled on choices still....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking crap, can't keep ANY of our coaches.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Let's see if he sticks to his guns here.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Let's see if he sticks to his guns here.

Hard to see him back down at this point, as it has grown into something bigger than just him. It's more about gross mismanagement in having Easterby employed by McNair and 100% in control of everything.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Looks like no Kupp today. Fucking injured on a inconsequential running play while blocking late in the game. Fucking stupid.

• 1Rustled

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the Rams can keep this close, but unless their D goes ham with some scores of their own, I just can't see them putting up more points than GB. Maybe I'm wrong and Akers goes for 120 on the ground while Ramsey and that D hold GB to like 17 or less.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I think the Rams can keep this close, but unless their D goes ham with some scores of their own, I just can't see them putting up more points than GB. Maybe I'm wrong and Akers goes for 120 on the ground while Ramsey and that D hold GB to like 17 or less.
That's kind of what I've been thinking. If Rams get a couple of turnovers and keep the game low scoring they can win 20-17 or 17-13 or something. But if it gets up into the 30s they basically got no shot.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm gonna be shocked if the Rams offense/special teams don't put the defense in shit situations all day. Not even the best defense can stop the top offense in teh league all day if we can't play ball control and score.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Announcers like "what a great job by this front, getting the QB off his spot" when Rodgers just deftly avoided trouble and his receiver straight up dropped a very catchable throw.