NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I know Green Bay was a different team when the Bucs played them early in the season but, I still like their chances against GB. This defense feels like the same one that embarrassed Rodgers earlier this season, so even if GB is better now, the Bucs should be able to squeeze out a close win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen Brees fold this fast since he was called a racist by Mike Thomas. That reminds me....what did Mike Thomas do this game? Ohhh, big zero, like the Saints. Maybe next ye....ohhh, my bad.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mahomes is going down the usual road of QBs who rely on their legs and getting banged up. That game was ugly, even before he got his bell rung. Whoever said the QB option call was stupid was exactly right and a quick look into Reid's history will show he has a well known tendency to burn up running QBs. I think Mahomes arm is better than most running QBs, but he needs to learn to protect himself to have a long career. I think Buffalo has a real shot next week.

As for the Battle of the Bays, no team gave me more concern heading into the playoffs than Tampa. They have a complete team and Bruce Aryans normal retardedness is being overwritten by Brady's line calls. But Brees was also clearly washed up, so who knows how it will go in the cold? The Packers SHOULD win that game, but Tampa is hot at the best possible time. One thing though is Rogers won't throw up 3-4 picks in the game, so it will be a head to head shootout. Tampa's Run D is actually probably the best we have faced all year so if we are going to win, Rogers is going to have to out play Brady. That SHOULD happen, but again Tampa has the momentum in my view. I consider that game too close to call.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Mahomes is going down the usual road of QBs who rely on their legs and getting banged up. That game was ugly, even before he got his bell rung. Whoever said the QB option call was stupid was exactly right and a quick look into Reid's history will show he has a well known tendency to burn up running QBs. I think Mahomes arm is better than most running QBs, but he needs to learn to protect himself to have a long career. I think Buffalo has a real shot next week.

As for the Battle of the Bays, no team gave me more concern heading into the playoffs than Tampa. They have a complete team and Bruce Aryans normal retardedness is being overwritten by Brady's line calls. But Brees was also clearly washed up, so who knows how it will go in the cold? The Packers SHOULD win that game, but Tampa is hot at the best possible time. One thing though is Rogers won't throw up 3-4 picks in the game, so it will be a head to head shootout. Tampa's Run D is actually probably the best we have faced all year so if we are going to win, Rogers is going to have to out play Brady. That SHOULD happen, but again Tampa has the momentum in my view. I consider that game too close to call.
Even though we had the top rated D this year, I think losing Suh was a big deal. Give us a healthy Donald and Suh like the Superbowl year and I think we had a much better shot.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Uh not sure how I feel about this. Obviously the Rams defense was great this year. Doesn't have a long history. I am cautiously optimistic!
Yeah I dunno either, it's not like the talent he had to work with was lacking. Feels like a premature hire but I don't know the guy, maybe he really impresses in person.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

As for the Battle of the Bays, no team gave me more concern heading into the playoffs than Tampa. They have a complete team and Bruce Aryans normal retardedness is being overwritten by Brady's line calls. But Brees was also clearly washed up, so who knows how it will go in the cold? The Packers SHOULD win that game, but Tampa is hot at the best possible time. One thing tho ugh is Rogers won't throw up 3-4 picks in the game, so it will be a head to head shootout. Tampa's Run D is actually probably the best we have faced all year so if we are going to win, Rogers is going to have to out play Brady. That SHOULD happen, but again Tampa has the momentum in my view. I consider that game too close to call.
Do you even watch chiefs games? Mahomes is not a running qb. He doesn't rely on his legs to win any games. They very rarely do designed run plays for him -- a run is usually a last resort thing. Alex smith ran the ball more than him. They don't even do QB sneaks to help protect him. The play call where he got injured is a very rare call.

Dude throws for nearly 10k in two years and you think his arm is maybe better than someone like lamar jackson. Rodgers does as much running as mahomes. Retarded hot take if there ever was one.

Edit: btw, your QB's name is Rodgers, not Rogers, ffs.

• 5Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a big difference between a running QB and a mobile QB. Running QB is someone like Vick, Newton, or Jackson. Mobile QB is someone can scramble and occasionally torch you on the ground but is still a pass first QB, like Young or Elway.

• 7Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
speaking of running QB's, Keapernick is a gigantic faggot, but , his performance in the playoffs against GB where had had 186 rushing yards was ridiculous.

Lamar Jackson is still going to get paid, but he has to show more with his arm or he is never going to be anything but a Mike Vick 2.0, which isnt exactly bad, but he wont win the Ravens a SB.

This season has been strange, but the final 4 teams feel right. Bills being the only outlier really, but they deserve a shot to go to the big dance given how great they played this season.

If Brady makes it to ANOTHER Super Bowl.......

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He is never going to be anything but a Mike Vick 2.0, which isnt exactly bad

happy thanks GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Brady beats Rodgers that will be his 10th super bowl appearance LOL.

The Bucs would also be the first team to play SB in their home stadium.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Given his season, success, and age I think we can put it to rest that it was all Belichick making Brady great. I have no doubt his mentorship helped build him into what Brady has become, but he is the GOAT.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Given his season, success, and age I think we can put it to rest that it was all Belichick making Brady great. I have no doubt his mentorship helped build him into what Brady has become, but he is the GOAT.
Yup, and it annoys me to no end. Given his age, he's been mostly great this year and has looked good in the playoffs. Whatever "method" he's using, its definitely working. Brees last night put that in sharp focus for me, as father time definitely has him by the throat.

Next weeks games are looking absolutely awesome, can't freaking wait. Football has been a bit weird this season, but I've really enjoyed it (McCarthy-ball notwithstanding....). Bummed it's coming to an end.

• 1Like