NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Don't get me wrong fuck Brady. He has shattered my playoff hopes a number of times . Juat giving credit where it's due.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This 43 year old version of Brady has been astonishingly good.

Think about it, if Brady scuffled (The Bucs did have some growing pains, but Brady was consistent for the most part), lets say; had a Kirk Cousins esque season, threw for 4000ish yards, 25-30 tds and 15 or so int and 8 wins? He would of got torn apart by the media and fans. Hes washed up (again), belichick was the reason for his success, hes too old, etc. ( and thats not even a terrible year for a QB)

Instead he only had the second best season of his entire career.

He hasnt touched 40 TD passes since.....2007 when he had 50. He never had more than 40 before or since. 290 yards passing per game, the 2nd most of his career only behind 2007 season. 4600 + passing yards, a top 5 effort. So basically his age 43 season was statistically his 2nd best campaign in 21 of them, which is INSANE. He had a ton of weapons this year, and 2007 he had Randy Moss. If Brady would have had this Bucs team for a few years or more he would have put up retarded numbers. But yea this year has further cemented Brady as the greatest ever.

He will and could probably play next year at a high level too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
as much as I loath Brady, he should play one more year just to get to 600 TD's and take the passing yards record away from Brees

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
xfp7jd1svxb61.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has any1 seen the weeknd lately? He turned himself into a fucking hideous creature.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
At this point I believe the Bears should do a madden style defense. Don’t hire a coordinator, just let some kid click what defense they should be in.

Preferribly one that doesn’t have Mack in pass coverage.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ju Ju went from ultimate bad ass when he leveled Vontaze Burfict to a Tik Tok dance bitch. He had a chance to be one of the elites, but he is just another guy now.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given his season, success, and age I think we can put it to rest that it was all Belichick making Brady great. I have no doubt his mentorship helped build him into what Brady has become, but he is the GOAT.

Although I don't think it all goes the other way that it was just all Brady making Belichick great, either. The main thing his success at Tampa has shown me is the failure Belichick and the Pats had of not surrounding him with enough talent.

Don't get me wrong, Brady has played very well a good bit of this season, but he also has the best group of pass catchers in the NFL, with one of the best O lines, and two good running backs...along with a pretty great defense. Adding Gronk and Antonio Brown to the group of receivers they already had was just nuts, and they snagged Fournette after Jags cut him to go with Rojo.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Although I don't think it all goes the other way that it was just all Brady making Belichick great, either. The main thing his success at Tampa has shown me is the failure Belichick and the Pats had of not surrounding him with enough talent.

Don't get me wrong, Brady has played very well a good bit of this season, but he also has the best group of pass catchers in the NFL, with one of the best O lines, and two good running backs...along with a pretty great defense. Adding Gronk and Antonio Brown to the group of receivers they already had was just nuts, and they snagged Fournette after Jags cut him to go with Rojo.
Imagine how many more championships Brady would have won over the last 20 years with this kind of talent and Brady in his prime.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You guys act like JuJu's career is over, he's fucking 24 and ready to make bank because the Steelers are shit

EDIT I mean when your QB can barely walk to the huddle in the first half yet runs around like a gazelle high as a kite after halftime you can see the disfunction

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You guys act like JuJu's career is over, he's fucking 24 and ready to make bank because the Steelers are shit

JuJu's attitude isn't going to land him with a premier franchise. Franchises like the Texans sign guys like JuJu.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine how many more championships Brady would have won over the last 20 years with this kind of talent and Brady in his prime.

It would be ridiculous. When I think of his pass catchers the last couple years with the Pats, it's basically Edelman and banged up Gronk? That's it.

• 1Like