<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hoping for Buccs v Bills Superbowl.
new york football GIF by NBA

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude now that they have Mahomes and another Superbowl win I can no longer allow that. Lol.
Lol I just had to post that gif again for you. I know you legit hate laugh when you see it.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If the Buccs win today, Brady will have almost as many road playoff wins with the Buccs (3) as he did in his entire career at NE (4).

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If the Buccs win today, Brady will have almost as many road playoff wins with the Buccs (3) as he did in his entire career at NE (4).

Damn. I knew they rarely went on the road but that's fucking insane.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fairly confused by that ruling, the dude picked the ball up and ran, if he had scored a TD it would have counted. I've seen it happen on the Rams. It's a touchback if the receiver gives up and doesn't return.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fairly confused by that ruling, the dude picked the ball up and ran, if he had scored a TD it would have counted. I've seen it happen on the Rams. It's a touchback if the receiver gives up and doesn't return.

If he returned it for a TD Arians could have challenged to make it a touchback.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not getting a TD here is huge. You don't want to give Brady a score 2 score lead AND the ball to start the second half.

I forgot who kicked off first

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Refs are not calling shit on either side. GB needs to adjust to that.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It didn't really impact the play though. The defender was already underneath and in prime position to intercept.

? Manage to stay close to the receiver, shit is still an obvious hold. Sometimes you help yourself stay with the route with that.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Goddamn playoff Brady. And here I thought his arm was dead last year.

• 1Like