NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My prediction is Stafford either ends up on the Colds or the Evil Empire.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His current contract is fucking peanuts. The list for teams interested should be quite long. Surprisingly, he is only 32, I thought he was older than that.

This would probable be the minimum teams interested without any baggage to deal with before getting him signed.

He'll be 33 in March, it's funny I actually didn't realize he was that old, thought he was only like 29 or 30.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I agree about moving him to another team in the division, I just hate the bears and was expressing it would bum me out.

I hope he goes to the Saints off that list. He didn't care for Patricia so I can't see him wanting to play in a similar environment in NE.
What have the Bears done to you in the last 35 years?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fmkrpxajryc61.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Bills beat the Chiefs. Packers also will be victorious and will later dominate the SB.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We are going to lose this game. Our offense has to score each drive with how our defense is shitting it up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is the time of year you brought Brady in for. Lets see if he still has ice in his veins.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Bills beat the Chiefs. Packers also will be victorious and will later dominate the SB.

You are a cruel, heartless person.

I went on a road trip to Buffalo in the mid-80's to see what this wing deal was all about. The scale of suffering in that town is staggering. 200 days out of the year people just shovel snow all day. The power plant is fucked up, so the highest wattage bulb allowed in the city limits is 25 watts or else it blows out again. The result of this is that everyone has headaches all day from squinting.

Have mercy, you cold icy souled harridan.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone let Rodgers know he's going to need to throw for 6 TD's today if Packers' D going to play like this