NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Patrick Mahomes clearing concussion protocol today is proof that my masturbation sigils work.
The bills will be tough and if they beat us I gotta root for them in SB as I would expect their fans would say the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Patrick Mahomes clearing concussion protocol today is proof that my masturbation sigils work.

I'm just gonna slide this in here

if he's not 100% and Bills D rape him in the 1st q. Holy shit.

Also, it appears that the independent doctor "clearing" a player is more or less a joke

Timestamp is around 9:45 if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, if you don't think it's legit, fine... but it's not anything special for Mahomes. Tons of players have been cleared within a week's time.

Personally I think you're kind of retarded if you think the Chiefs would let their 25 year old half billion dollar man put himself in serious risk for a game at this stage of his career.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, being cleared for the next week after a concussion is standard. They don't let them go back out there when they think they're batman like they used to but they're always back for the next game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

It’s a testament to how great Starr was in big games that he had a postseason passer rating of 104.8, still second only to Mahomes in NFL history. NFL passing offenses were so different during Starr’s era that most of the passing numbers from those days look laughably bad. (In 1969 Starr led the league with an 89.9 passer rating, while in 2020 the league average passer rating was 93.6.) In the playoffs, Starr put up numbers in the 1960s that look excellent even in 2020.

Pretty amazing Starr still held the record all the way back from the 1960's till now.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Totally not surprised that Mahomes is cleared, although having a full week, it isn't THAT crazy.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
II73VYf.jpg

• 2Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's highly believable that he never had a concussion in the first place and that the pinched nerve or whatever was a true story.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean it's highly believable that he never had a concussion in the first place and that the pinched nerve or whatever was a true story.
Yeah I think a lot of it stems from people not wanting him to play period lol. Anyways no way am I underestimating the Bills.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Feel like the market for him is gonna be pretty damn good and the idea he could end up on a winning team is intriguing.

EDIT

and why Stafford noped the fuck out.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll always be a fan of Stafford and the dude is legit a top 7 QB, maybe higher. Dudes done a lot for Michigan and the Detroit area and I'm really bummed he's leaving, but I totally get it. I'm pretty close to throwing my hat in as a Lions fan, as long as the Fords own them, it's gonna be the same thing over and over and over. After 30 years of disappointments, -sigh- I dunno anymore.

I hope he ends up on a team that can contend.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd want Washington to inquire on Stafford, but I worry about how banged up he's been the last few years. I do think he's underrated quite a bit, but he's older and way more damaged goods than Watson would be (although he should also be quite a lot cheaper in a trade).

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
His current contract is fucking peanuts. The list for teams interested should be quite long. Surprisingly, he is only 32, I thought he was older than that.

Patriots, Colts, Raiders, Broncos, Washington, Bears, Panthers, Saints

This would probable be the minimum teams interested without any baggage to deal with before getting him signed.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Man, I would be gutted to see him in a Bears uniform. :(

Your sadness matters not to me. They won’t move him in the same division. I can’t see them wanting to face him twice a year.

But Steelers or Pats? Totally a chance.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Your sadness matters not to me. They won’t move him in the same division. I can’t see them wanting to face him twice a year.

But Steelers or Pats? Totally a chance.
I agree about moving him to another team in the division, I just hate the bears and was expressing it would bum me out.

I hope he goes to the Saints off that list. He didn't care for Patricia so I can't see him wanting to play in a similar environment in NE.

Sterling

El Presidente
For Stafford to get traded in the division, the offer would have to be so much more than the other offers. Would be interesting though.