NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, it wasn't even Mahomes today. Hill and Kelce open almost all game. Just ridiculously open. 290 of KC's 325 passing yards went to two dudes all game. I know they are tough to cover but that Bills defensive plan was amazing.

Bills Belichick moment. "We'll just let Kelce and Hill catch whatever but if we can stop the run game........"

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
KC looks exceptional, imagine that, best wr and qb in the league and your offense looks unstoppable.

Great season Buffalo, you definitely have your qb

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
KC looks exceptional, imagine that, best wr and qb in the league and your offense looks unstoppable.

Great season Buffalo, you definitely have your qb
They also have the best TE....of all time. Don’t leave him out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Allen is choking out there. His accuracy is garbage and he has looked rattled all night. If this KC Defense shows up in two weeks, Brady is going to join the Bills and Vikings as four time Superbowl losers to add to his record book.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
What a bitch move by Allen, imagine brady or mahomes being that faggy

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, the "going for it" mentality in today's NFL seems pay off more often than not. The Bengals are terrible and I'm not really a fan of Zac Taylor, but he's a risky go for it kinda coach and it works out most of the time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
before I saw what Allen did I was like wtf is the chief guy thinking

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Wow, that sack was massive...not to mention the bitch move at the end. Threw their comeback chance away