NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that sack was massive...not to mention the bitch move at the end. Threw their comeback chance away
Pretty sure the sack ended that comeback even without the bitch move at the end. Also a chiefs player definitely shoved a ref.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Dude threw him down after the whistle eat shit faggot. How dare he toss a ball at a helmet when you just get thrown down. I bet your boyfriends cock is huge
lol calm down, is Allen your brother or something?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He’s a bitch that cries to the refs. Not a fag that throws a ball at the defender who just sacked him
In all fairness to Allen (who is definitely a bitch) that hit was super late and should have been 15 and a fresh set of downs if it weren't for all the offsetting stupidity.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bills are turning into little bitches, shame. not the baggage you want to bring to next season

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well congrats NFL you got the SB matchup you wanted for the ratings I guess. Bills started ok and then immediately did a Kelly era meltdown. Packers had some flat play and just plain got out coached.... by Brady. I think Arians is about to join McDoofus as the worst coach to have a ring.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
bills are turning into little bitches, shame. not the baggage you want to bring to next season
Yeah some Seattle or AFC Central level saltiness going on for sure.

• 1Cutler

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly would consider putting Henne in to finish this game if the Bills are gonna pull this shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well congrats NFL you got the SB matchup you wanted for the ratings I guess. Bills started ok and then immediately did a Kelly era meltdown. Packers had some flat play and just plain got out coached.... by Brady. I think Arians is about to join McDoofus as the worst coach to have a ring.

Did the Bills meltdown or were the Chiefs just the Chiefs? Aside from a big Hill drop and the punt return fumble, they've pretty much done whatever they wanted on offense.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chiefs have not had many blowouts like this all season, especially against playoff level teams. Jared Allen was jittery all night. I think this is a meltdown, but then again its hard to tell since both teams have cakewalk divisions for the most part.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users