NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
from 2007

A son of Philadelphia Eagles Coach Andy Reid pleaded guilty yesterday to gun and drug charges stemming from a road-rage dispute.

Britt Reid brandished a handgun at another motorist in suburban Philadelphia on Jan. 30, the same day his brother was arrested for a drug-related traffic crash, police said. Besides the firearms charge, Reid also pleaded guilty to simple assault, possession of an instrument of crime, and drug possession.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And then it all comes out just before the game that Andy Reid is a serial child molester and that's why his children are all messed up.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Britt Reid brandished a handgun at another motorist in suburban Philadelphia on Jan. 30, the same day his brother was arrested for a drug-related traffic crash, police said. Besides the firearms charge, Reid also pleaded guilty to simple assault, possession of an instrument of crime, and drug possession.
Father of the year material.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
from 2007

A son of Philadelphia Eagles Coach Andy Reid pleaded guilty yesterday to gun and drug charges stemming from a road-rage dispute.

He managed to get himself a DUI 6 months after that as well

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
certainly wouldn't be surprised. I assume he cleaned his shit up to be a coach for the chiefs, even if your dad is the coach, till recently or who knows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thinking about it, it seems like Andy has been a complete failure of a father his entire life so maybe getting confirmation of that won't actually bother him at all on Sunday.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Thinking about it, it seems like Andy has been a complete failure of a father his entire life so maybe getting confirmation of that won't actually bother him at all on Sunday.

Andy Reid is the Joe Biden of the NFL apparently

• 1Ice Burn

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, who could have 2 sons that get into drugs and alcohol, that never happens;

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You'd be shocked at how many people get DUIs and almost nothing comes from it.
This is true of a lot of crimes. I had a druggie cousin that got caught stealing like....so many times. It was probably his 25 or 30th time getting caught that he actually spent a month in jail. If you're not violent they really don't want to put you in jail.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is true of a lot of crimes. I had a druggie cousin that got caught stealing like....so many times. It was probably his 25 or 30th time getting caught that he actually spent a month in jail. If you're not violent they really don't want to put you in jail.
Yeah, to me that's really some screwed up reasoning when it comes to DUIs though. Like, if you're stealing, it's very unlikely you'll accidentally hurt someone -- it's going to be intentional if it happens. But DUI has a much higher risk of hurting someone it should be treated more like a potential violent crime.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, didn't he have a son that killed himself too? Or am I thinking of another HC?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, didn't he have a son that killed himself too? Or am I thinking of another HC?

Britt is the drunk, Garrett was the druggie who died of a heroin overdose back in 2012, Spencer and the two daughters seem to have stayed out of the news.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Buddy of mine swears up and down Watson to the Raiders is a done deal. I'm dubious

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Britt is the drunk, Garrett was the druggie who died of a heroin overdose back in 2012, Spencer and the two daughters seem to have stayed out of the news.
Yeah, I knew he had a son who died. Just couldn't remember if it was an OD or he offed himself. Then again, they're practically the same thing.

Would you say he's the Michael Jordan of fatherhood?

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Buddy of mine swears up and down Watson to the Raiders is a done deal. I'm dubious

Better not include WFT giving up 2 firsts for Carr. Holy fuck I will just be in wtf mode if that actually happens.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

Watson needs to say no to that. He would spend his years seeing KC twice a year. Always pushing for a wildcard cause KC wins the division? He needs to go to the bears for a bag of footballs, foles and a 6th round pick.

• 1Worf