NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Is Watson a winner or not? If people thinks he's worth so much, he can't handle Mahomes? I'd call that whiny pussy out. Can't handle not being part of GM discussion, pushes for a black coach but won't play for this one, can't go against Mahomes twice a year, etc? Cry more, bitch.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was expecting the Chiefs to make easy work of the bucs but this coach hitting kids drunk thing might be the thing that gets the bucs a W

Sterling

El Presidente
I was expecting the Chiefs to make easy work of the bucs but this coach hitting kids drunk thing might be the thing that gets the bucs a W
Yeah that'll be why it could happen, not the 3 backup olinemen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I actually don't expect that to be that big a deal for Mahomes to be able to maneuver around and score on a dime like he has before. Sure it would be better with the starters but not game losing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Then they can do it on YOUR team!!!!

You think Foles and Wentz are why the eagles are fucked?

The only trade that can save them is if they find a way to trade away their fans and the city they live in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The rumor that the Eagles are asking for 2 1st round picks for Wentz is hilarious.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
starting to wonder if Adam Schefter is now in the paid advertisement business, sure seems like it, granted teams do really stupid shit

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The only thing Wentz could do to “rock the NFL is actually become a non-shit QB. His trade will be a complete nothing-burger. Unless it’s for Watson.
If some team pays a 1st, or even worse a 1st plus more, that would kind of rock the NFL world.