NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
My two kids middles names are Thomas and Brady. I will be pulling for the Bucs hard.

Not sure gravy cares one way or the other. He’s dead.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Cutler
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Am I the only one rooting for the Buccs? Gravy be praised but my divisional rivals do not need another Superbowl.
I'm pretty indifferent to who wins, I just hope it's a good game. I'm good with Brady being out of my guys' division though.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If some team pays a 1st, or even worse a 1st plus more, that would kind of rock the NFL world.
We’ve already seen mediocre QBs go for multiple first round picks. That should no longer rock the NFL as it’s almost business as usual at this point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What would rock the NFL is if he went for a pittance because the Eagles were so desperate to be rid of him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

No. Not the bears. No.

Wentz!.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Bears. This can get much worse (Better, I mean better).

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean if we have a season where Wentz gets them to the playoffs gets hurt then Foles wins the whole thing that would be amazing.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The more likely outcome would be Wentz to Bears, Foles to eagles. Bears barely miss playoffs , Jalen gets eagles to the playofss but gets hurt and once again Foles is on top of the world Superbowl Champion QB. Hope Jalen doesn't go all Wentz

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Get used to mahomes in the SB every year from now until 2027.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hadn't seen it announced, but apparently the minimum Salary Cap is $175M for next year, with most thinking it will end up atound $185M.
The Saints are still hosed in that scenario, and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these QBs moving around take pay cuts, or at least restructure base salary to bonuses.