NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
Patrick Willis should of got in the HOF. I don't have a problem with him not being a first ballot guy, but his resume among LBs is elite.

7x Pro Bowl. 5x All Pro. He deserves to get in.
Yeah there's plenty of short elite career dudes that are in. If Terrell Davis and Gale Sayers are in, I don't really see why Willis shouldn't be. Zach Thomas also a tackle machine should be in as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think he for sure gets in, just a matter of how long he waits with the short career I think

• 1Truth!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I wish there was a way for both teams to lose tonight. Because if the Chiefs win, the next year all you hear is dynasty this and dynasty that. And remember you can't spell dynasty without nasty. On the other hand if the Bucs win, Tommy will probably play until he's fucking 50.
NFL should disqualify both teams before the coin toss and bring in the Texans and the Eagles to replace them

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I wish there was a way for both teams to lose tonight. Because if the Chiefs win, the next year all you hear is dynasty this and dynasty that. And remember you can't spell dynasty without nasty. On the other hand if the Bucs win, Tommy will probably play until he's fucking 50.
NFL should disqualify both teams before the coin toss and bring in the Texans and the Eagles to replace them

I was all in until you wanted to bring in the Texans and Eagles. I want the Superbowl to be a game I want to watch and enjoy watching at the same time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah there's plenty of short elite career dudes that are in. If Terrell Davis and Gale Sayers are in, I don't really see why Willis shouldn't be. Zach Thomas also a tackle machine should be in as well.

Zach Thomas was crazy. A tackling machine like you said. I'm going to assume when he dies his brain will be used for some sort of concussion research. I'd be itching to see what his brain looks like if I was doctors.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think he for sure gets in, just a matter of how long he waits with the short career I think
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I said that when he retired, he did it about 2 years too early to be a "lock" for the HoF. He'll probably get in eventually, because he was that good, but he definitely will have trouble due to the length of his career.

I'm a cautious person. When they pass around the tank of Freon at Tanksgiving, I usually pass on the third and forth rounds.

I'm careful about what I put in my body, and most importantly, what I put into my mind.

Am I gonna stroke out if I do something no decent human being does, namely, get real high and root for Brady to dominate? I don't have to work tomorrow. But I can't handle any more lasting damage to the ol' noggin. Still got a few hours. If I decide to drop the acid and go for it, I'll be back later.

Or maybe I should just re-watch the original Zoolander.

But Brady is so hot right now.
4x2zrf.jpg

• 1WTF

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
As a life long Bears fan, I hate it. I also know it's coming.

Also, whoever replaces Rogers in GB will be a HOF level QB.

I would be surprised, yet not surprised if the Packers get a third HOF-caliber QB in a row and manage to only get at most one ring with him.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Apparently Aaron Rodgers will get his second ring as a member of the Packers.

Let this serve as a reminder to all who read this: STOP USING THE MONKEY'S PAW WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE A WISH.

OK cool I'm not crazy, was watching the award show and he talked about being engaged and having a fiance. I was rather confused.

Gonna watch and not shitpost. (No acid. don't drink. I have fresh blueberries. Some heavy cream, a fresh pot of coffee. Life is good.)

hope everyone watching is having somemuch-deserved fun hell yeh