NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The timeouts were dumb. They hadn't moved big chunks all day and they're going to go 70 yards in 40 seconds? Reid is back to playoff choking

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Brady like

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm a Chiefs fan, watching my team get shellacked...

...TB deserves their fucking cannons.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Brady really? You had to take my Falcon superbowl and now your ass is going to take TB to one. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• 4Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its not over yet.

I learned that hard lesson last year as Jimmy G was flashing that smile at halftime.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, Chiefs definitely capable of the comeback, but they're not playing well. Who knew having 3 backup linemen would be an issue?

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Andy Reid is the mvp of this game so far, no way they have enough time for that drive without that fat deadbeat retard gifting them two free timeouts.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Guys, I need some feedback cause I don't know what this feels like.

How does one feel when the greatest QB in history leaves your shitty team and city and goes on to dominate the first half of the Superbowl? Is there a part wondering how this happened? Why? What could have been done? Wishing it was you again as your team looked like shit all season?

Bill got lucky. Pats going to be sitting at home a LOT. You guys TB fans now? Lol.

Awesome game BTW. Tom looks like he's 35 again...so far.

• 2Like
And good god what monstrosity does the nfl do for half time shows? I should prolly click it off till it comes back.

I might just youtube the Prince or U2 ones so I can remember when people didn't fuck around.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean Tom looks ok, but this game is on the Chiefs in all 3 phases of the game.

• 4Like