<Gold Donor>
This mirror shit just gave me motion sickness

FFS, people, I'm drinking to dull the pain over here

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Who's winning? I haven't turned the game on. Might as well keep it going for the entire season and the big finish.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They wanted to make sutr Mahome's epic comeback would be almost as good as Brady's over the Falcons
Actually I'm guessing the Chiefs do comeback pretty hard but fall just short, losing because of that TD that Reid gave away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
While not the best show, at least he isn't dry humping like last years "family" show. lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chiefs are definitely going to score a lot. TB needs to keep dominating time of possession and finishing drives and playing deep on the secondary.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
While not the best show, at least he isn't dry humping like last years "family" show. lol
All that stupid tongue shit instantly ruined the two decade long crush I'd had on Shakira. Went from 'I want to give her hips a very thorough lie detector test' to 'I would legitimately push her out of bed' in a single instant.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The half time audio team is trying to make the chiefs look good. What cringe.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My wife in mid sentence stops: wtf are they wearing jockstraps on their faces?

Me:

sci-fi idk GIF by Ghosted

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thank God I'm no longer in my 20s and tripping balls while watching that fucking halftime show (and commercials)

• 2Worf