NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought the halftime show was awesome. He was actually singing which is more than I can say for a lot of years.

• 3Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Clarice Commercial.
jay and silent bob GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I couldnt even watch at this time last year. The 49ers were absolutely in control through 3 quarters. Gameplan was solid. Mahomes didnt look himself. It looked like it was over. Until it wasnt. If brady can score a TD here it would take an incredible comeback this time. But if they can get a stop and score themselves its a game.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, 4th and 6th from inside the 20 with a minute left in the 1st half, and 4th and 7 from the 34 and you won't go for it on offense...but you burn all 3 of your timeouts with ~50 seconds left in the 1st half trying to get another possession but really just letting Brady score another TD?

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just don't think that TB had been playing sloppy at all, and I don't think they're going to give KC any easy outs.

Regime Regime should we just call the raid now or try this shitshow some more?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alright the Chiefs look demoralized? Why? They have been down before. Is it just the defense?

TD! Fuck yea! Fuck mahomes.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
KC defense isn't even trying there, Mahomes is on his own if he wants this one.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jared Goof beat this team on this field. -edit I meant Detroit Lions legend Jared Goof.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
KC defense isn't even trying there, Mahomes is on his own if he wants this one.

I mean, D has to have some stops even if Mahomes scores at this rate Tampa will just match.

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I feel like there's probably an inverse relationship between the number of super bowl promos and the quality of an upcoming TV show.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf