NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine telling your 2019 self that Tom Brady will throw super bowl tds to gronk and Antonio brown in front of a bunch of cardboard cut outs of fans and all three players are on the bucs.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users
I think I go back way to the 1st quarter and a shot of mahomes on the sideline during bucs 1st touchdown. he was just kinda looking down. I think he was hashing out in his head how to solve this game. He can solve shit like this.

problem was, Brady had already done that, planned out 4 diff things to test out, and was executing. That's my take. Brady brain. Too fast, knows too much.

Momentum and refs did the rest.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not sure it's Mahomes hate as much as it's the first time he's really played like shit on a big stage.

Not even sure he's playing like shit. Under siege, guys dropping balls, down ~20. Not like it was some crazy bad throw for a pick, just a desperation one that got tipped up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This game is boring as fuck. Was hoping for something a bit more even. KC is getting trashed.

But yeah, newb QB vs a veteran.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Mahomes has to be pissed because Brady has a defense that actually is good, while his D has to get flags ignored to even stay in it

• 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not even sure he's playing like shit. Under siege, guys dropping balls, down ~20. Not like it was some crazy bad throw for a pick, just a desperation one that got tipped up.
He's 11-23 for 75 yds and an INT. You can give excuses for every throw, but when it all adds up, he's playing well below his normal.

• 3Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Defending the captial. What a bunch of faggots.
Amazing how a Barbarian Shaman casting Cat's Grace and an old bastard farting in Pelosi's chair has turned into Iwo Jima.

Buccs defense is nasty.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's 11-23 for 75 yds and an INT. You can give excuses for every throw, but when it all adds up, he's playing well below his normal.

Not every throw, it's not like he's out there lighting it up, but that's what it means to be under siege. Aren't both their starting tackles out? Hill dropped a would be TD, Kelce another like 20 yard pass that would have been a big 1st down. The pick was a 30 yard heave on 3rd and long down 20

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I have ESPN gamecast running while I watch the game... the Chiefs found the ONLY way to stop Brady...

1612750438396.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's weird seeing all this mahomes hate when he's never been a dick.

I don't think there's any real Mahomes hate but after watching the media and others gargle his balls all year when holding was almost never called....this feels refreshing as fuck. Ask Tom how well a QB handles pressure and why this will always be a team game. Also, ask Bieniemy about those HC jobs.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't think there's any real Mahomes hate but watching the media and others gargle his balls all year when holding was almost never called....this feels refreshing as fuck. Ask Tom how well a QB handles pressure and why this will always be a team game. Also, ask Bieniemy about those HC jobs.
Remember, he's already the GOAT-IN-WAITING.. at least that's what we heard all week.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait for Shannon Sharpe to eat a dick for talking trash about Brady all year

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I think I go back way to the 1st quarter and a shot of mahomes on the sideline during bucs 1st touchdown. he was just kinda looking down. I think he was hashing out in his head how to solve this game. He can solve shit like this.

problem was, Brady had already done that, planned out 4 diff things to test out, and was executing. That's my take. Brady brain. Too fast, knows too much.

Momentum and refs did the rest.
Those 3 first half TD's and the second half one felt exactly like the Atlanta super bowl. Brady had it figured out and the other team was just trying to weather the storm.

• 1Solidarity

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I want BA to retire and give the keys to Bowles. Just let Brady run the offense

• 1Like