NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure Fadaar Fadaar is our only resident Bucs fan. And it's tradition for the a fan of the championship team to make the next season's thread.
Why do you think I only proclaimed the title of the offseason thread and didn't actually create it?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't Wilson have a no trade clause like Watson? If so, seeing zero chance of him going to the Texans

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wilson's not going anywhere. Who could even trade for him that he'd actually want to play for after they mortgage the franchise for him? Also, I won't defend his OL, but his play style certainly leads to more hits/sacks. He runs around trying to give his receivers time to get open and play hero ball. I'm not saying he shouldn't do that, but clearly he extends plays instead of taking the easy check downs and shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He runs around trying to give his receivers time to get open and play hero ball. I'm not saying he shouldn't do that, but clearly he extends plays instead of taking the easy check downs and shit.
This 100%. It was painfully obvious this season too. And instead of throwing it away right before the sack he just holds on to the ball. Baldwin was such a huge safety valve for him, not having him around has been rough for Russ. The Hawks relied too much on the deepball this year too.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Actually, the Dolphins should go all in on him, I don't see Pete ever doing this without retiring though. I bet he'd love to be in Miami with a great defense.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This 100%. It was painfully obvious this season too. And instead of throwing it away right before the sack he just holds on to the ball. Baldwin was such a huge safety valve for him, not having him around has been rough for Russ. The Hawks relied too much on the deepball this year too.

Shut up and let Russ Cook. He knows what to do and it's all management's and the OLs fault.

• 2Worf

Animosity

Thats a hell of a good deal for the Eagles, especially if they dont have to retain any salary. Roseman is an idiot if he turns this down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Thats a hell of a good deal for the Eagles, especially if they dont have to retain any salary. Roseman is an idiot if he turns this down.

I knew it would be the Colts offering the most. Also read other reports where basically the Eagles' asking price is so high majority of teams feel it is not even worth making a counteroffer.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Colts desperate, high price for someone that played like Wentz last year. Eagles would be stupid not to take that if true. They should have offered more for Stafford.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If someone was gonna get Wentz back on track and playing well Reich would be a good candidate, still seems like a lot tho

Fadaar

That guy
No mention of the Sevenpeat and Brady going to the HoF as a Buc in the title?!?!

Can save that for the 2021 season thread, offseason QB carousel is more relevant atm :). Shit already kicked off with the Stafford/Goff trade so seemed appropriate. Throw in Rivers and Brees retiring and the almost guaranteed moving of Wentz and we got ourselves a shitshow for the ages.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I knew it would be the Colts offering the most. Also read other reports where basically the Eagles' asking price is so high majority of teams feel it is not even worth making a counteroffer.

If I am the eagles...take that and run like hell.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I am the eagles...take that and run like hell.

Right? Do they really think they can get someone to pay more? Two 2nd's and another 3rd or 4th? Plus you move that contract away? Although I'm not sure how much, if any, dead cap they would have to eat from it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty sure they can't get away from eating a ton of money this year even if traded, but what is the alternative? Damage hurts' progression to see if wentz can be repaired while the fanbase wants to move on? That's a home run hope. Better to get something and move on now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are they chasing Wentz though? Off the top of my head I'd rather have Mariota, Dalton, or Big Dick Wolford over Wentz considering the price tag. Hell now that I think about it I'd just let Brissett be the full time starter before I chased Wentz.

Animosity

Why are they chasing Wentz though? Off the top of my head I'd rather have Mariota, Dalton, or Big Dick Wolford over Wentz considering the price tag. Hell now that I think about it I'd just let Brissett be the full time starter before I chased Wentz.
Good one