NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

The Watercooler, though since the Browns have actually started being good the amount of Steelers posts have dropped significantly it seems-- I try to stay away from there nowadays. I forget which Eagles board was the cesspool, but when McNabb came out in that interview years ago and said how racist they were it was 5 pages of threads about fuck that N-word. 4chans of the sports world.

Pittsburgh people live in this strange world where everyone is out to get them, and every woman out of the blue wrongly accuses lunkhead-now-jesus-freak Ben "hamburger arm" Rothlisberger of sexual assault which, if you ever met the man, you would completely see how that's probably his "level" of social skill.

Meanwhile, in paradise, the people of Cleveland go about their business being kind to their neighbors.

When God's Will happened in 2016, there were 5 arrests in the anti-Pittsburgh, because unlike in Pittsburgh, where everyone is either being or doing rape, this is what was going on:
gettyimages-541552884.jpg

4xkbb4.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pittsburgh people live in this strange world where everyone is out to get them, and every woman out of the blue wrongly accuses lunkhead-now-jesus-freak Ben "hamburger arm" Rothlisberger of sexual assault which, if you ever met the man, you would completely see how that's probably his "level" of social skill.

Meanwhile, in paradise, the people of Cleveland go about their business being kind to their neighbors.

When God's Will happened in 2016, there were 5 arrests in the anti-Pittsburgh, because unlike in Pittsburgh, where everyone is either being or doing rape, this is what was going on:

View attachment 334233
You should probably be in some kind of supervised mental health facility.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
lol this guy has been thinking about how to get back at them since that week 12 matchup.
1613051437796.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Maybe Wilson's availability is becoming a reality. I know he is wanting more control in the offense/line stuff but who can blame him at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wilson wont be moved though. He is too beloved by the city and the fans. He does way too much for the community here. Hes at the point like Rodgers was with McCarthy. Hes in his prime and is being held back by the coach who doesnt trust him and an outdated philosophy. Russ probably has been asking for a change in the front office for awhile and it never happened, and is now making it public to build steam within the organization. I dont blame him at all. Fans have been asking for a head coach change for a few years now. The coaching in the playoffs has just been terrible for 5+ years now.

As a lifelong Seahawks fan Ill try to look at moving Wilson from another perspective. There are rumors about trading him to the Jets for 2nd OA. Even if they did this, it would still put a team primed to win now, back a few years and with a coaching staff not suited for a rookie QB. But one interesting move could be trading Wilson for Watson straight up.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
What's a 32 year old QB who has too run around a lot too make plays worth?

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
We need a new offseason thread.

Can i recommend

NFL Offseason Thread 2021 - Bills ? Browns? Bucs? What the Fucs?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wilson wont be moved though. He is too beloved by the city and the fans. He does way too much for the community here. Hes at the point like Rodgers was with McCarthy. Hes in his prime and is being held back by the coach who doesnt trust him and an outdated philosophy. Russ probably has been asking for a change in the front office for awhile and it never happened, and is now making it public to build steam within the organization. I dont blame him at all. Fans have been asking for a head coach change for a few years now. The coaching in the playoffs has just been terrible for 5+ years now.

As a lifelong Seahawks fan Ill try to look at moving Wilson from another perspective. There are rumors about trading him to the Jets for 2nd OA. Even if they did this, it would still put a team primed to win now, back a few years and with a coaching staff not suited for a rookie QB. But one interesting move could be trading Wilson for Watson straight up.

Its interesting that Pete Carroll is always in the top 5 of "best coaches in the league" lists, but damn when you watch all the games...you sure don't feel it recently.

Does Paul's Sister still own the team? That's gonna be a problem IMO.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its interesting that Pete Carroll is always in the top 5 of "best coaches in the league" lists, but damn when you watch all the games...you sure don't feel it recently.

Does Paul's Sister still own the team? That's gonna be a problem IMO.
I think hes an unbelieveable coach, but the team needs a new voice and change in direction. And I think half of that is because hes a players coach and guys like playing for him.

Yes she does, but the team is run by a "trust group" now. Im not sure how much they care about the team aside from $$.

• 1Like