NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At this point you have to think Gutekunst is out to sabotage the Packers for years to come. Seriously, who the fuck hired this guy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF. 49ers trade a 5th and next years 3rd for Trent Williams

I have to wonder if Staley isn't coming back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still, they are certainly doing what they can for Tua to succeed, unlike some other team with a hall of famer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, so sad to see Staley retire. But I'm glad the 49ers had a plan in place to replace him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, super bummed that they were never able to win a SB with him on the roster. He got to go twice, and lost twice. Sucks

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not a fan of the Chargers drafting a RB instead of tackle Prince Wanogho .

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
In great shape to let the board come to them at #51 -> Diggs, CB. Maybe a Safety. Loving it.

Cannot believe Diggs fell to #51. Man, firing Garrett is already paying dividends. Thank God Rod Marinelli's retarded self is not in the draft room anymore, urging for Taco Charlton. 4 picks, and 4 great ones that are all extremely athletic and probably "Best Player Available" on Dallas' board.

What a world.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, super bummed that they were never able to win a SB with him on the roster. He got to go twice, and lost twice. Sucks
Yeah, shit feelsfuckingbadman. Williams is a great replacement, but I'm super bummed about Staley.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers shipped off Breida, who I much preferred over Coleman to be honest, for Miami's 5th. And then they go and grab another tackle. Which I find to be a really odd choice.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Reading over the scouting report on the guy they drafted, sounds like he may be more suited for guard. Which then makes sense as the 49ers have a hole to fill there since they released their starting RG this offseason.