NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bucs did well, but will they be the 2019 browns?

8b0974f9083b3c2df483ffd26df5ade9.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not NO ONE else. I've known for years that he's a bum.

He's not peak Rodgers anymore, although injuries have played a role in that along with age. Calling him a bum is laughable, though.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Shit I wasn't even alive yet I think. We moved to Tampa at the end of 88 and I was born at the end of 85 so didn't really get to experience the sadness til the early 90s.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where do Cam, Jameis, and Dalton go now that the Bengals, Dolphins, and Chargers spent their draft capital on QB's?
  • Cowboys: Dalton
  • Patriots: Cam
  • Crab section of your local Supermarket: Jameis

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Just curious, what have you seen in Cam that makes you think he is Patriot material?

I’d say Dalton to the Pats, if anything. Put that at about 3% chance.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Agreed, Dalton seems much more likely than Cam. Plus he doesn't have health concerns around him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think all will be a back up at least for a time until they earn another starting shot.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Still don't know how people can't look at what the 49ers continue to do and not expect them to run the NFC for the next few years.
The only NFC team that seems a little scary moving forward are the Vikings. They have a solid HC, solid QB, good defense, etc. Plus, we're always good for at least 1 heart-breaking loss to Seattle every year.

Other than that though, so many of the other NFC teams are either getting old or have trash bags at QB.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I think this makes sense. Pats are going for Lawrence.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I think this makes sense. Pats are going for Lawrence.

Yeah I mean it's possible that they'd like to package a bunch of picks to get Trevor or Fields. And if they have a decent 1st because they go 7-9 then maybe they could put together some kind of package.

Merrith

The only NFC team that seems a little scary moving forward are the Vikings. They have a solid HC, solid QB, good defense, etc. Plus, we're always good for at least 1 heart-breaking loss to Seattle every year.

Other than that though, so many of the other NFC teams are either getting old or have trash bags at QB.

I was with you up until "solid QB". Of course, I'm biased, but until he proves he can really get it done consistently against good teams when it matters (yes, they beat the Saints...who gave it to them basically and Kirk was mediocre as hell until OT in that game)...I just can't picture him winning it all.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Seahawks have the best QB in the NFC. They will always be a threat while he is in his prime.

• 3Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
The 49ers love to draft defensive tackles in the first round. It's been working for them though.

The Niners designed their team around defense first, offense second. What they have created is glorious. Wasn't quite enough, but I think the dominance is here to stay for a while. I guess it was easy to design around defense when you got a really good QB for a second round pick (lol) and Kittle developed into a star.

That is coming from a die-hard Falcons fan, and a guy who has had a bro-crush on Shanahan since he put together one of the best offenses in recent memory in Atlanta.......that shit themselves in the Superbowl, obviously. Not exactly like this year in SF, but this stigma is going to follow Shanahan forever if he can't win a Superbowl.

• 1Like

Merrith

Cowboys just being gifted great talent at their spots. Fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Eagles take Hurts? Wow. Guess they're tried of Wentz's durability.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf