<Bronze Donator>
New Rams uniforms. I personally think they are kinda ugly

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Better than the chargers. Also better than the Seahawks color rush.

Other than the shades being too bright they're not bad.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I will keep an open mind on fake crowd noise.

no noise seems worse to me than fake noise. We shall see.

Will they also add madden style fans in the seats ? ;)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely took awhile to get used to no fan sounds except for the maybe 20(ish) people allowed into the stadium for UFC 249.

Buck also suggested that virtual fans will be used, so that when a wide shot happens the fans at home will see the appearance of a full stadium. Even if it isn’t.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was pretty surprised how different it was watching John Oliver with no crowd. The jokes seem a lot less funny without the audience laughing at the right time. I actually don't think it's worth watching without the crowd which is a weird thing to say.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was pretty surprised how different it was watching John Oliver with no crowd. The jokes seem a lot less funny without the audience laughing at the right time. I actually don't think it's worth watching without the crowd which is a weird thing to say.

It's much worse without the crowd. The laughs add cadence to the delivery of the jokes and it falls flat delivered without it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was looking forward to Chiefs down in New Orleans :/

rip PatO’s and Hand Grenades

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do they decide how much noise plays for offense vs defense? Or is it just in the feed. Seems like a huge advantage for teams that dont have a huge home fanbase, and a huge disadvantage for teams that travel well.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I will keep an open mind on fake crowd noise.

no noise seems worse to me than fake noise. We shall see.

Will they also add madden style fans in the seats ? ;)
I want to watch with no noise. After watching UFC wwith no crowd and being able to hear everything that is going on is awesome. Fighters talking shit to each other and comes across clear. Imagine what a football field is like. They would have to have a viewer discretion is advised warning after every commercial.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think it would actually be in the stadium. Probably would only be on the broadcast.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think it would actually be in the stadium. Probably would only be on the broadcast.

so no crowd noise and listen to Joe fucking Buck?

god I hope I get corona now

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users