NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking crazy .... hard to imagine a slap on the wrist coming there way

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Profootball focus went full retard and Colin reacts to them snubbing Wilson. Completely agree with his statements here. They have Wilson as the 4th best Seahawk of the decade and like 33rd best player of the decade.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Profootball focus went full retard and Colin reacts to them snubbing Wilson. Completely agree with his statements here. They have Wilson as the 4th best Seahawk of the decade and like 33rd best player of the decade.

PFF is a fucking joke. One of these seasons he was our entire fucking offense, responsible for all but ONE Of our touchdown.. oh btw we had a winning season that year.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really don't get it. Seahawks were losing the years before Wilson stepped on the field. He turned that team around basically by himself. As Colin mentioned only QB with more post season wins that decade was Brady. Dude is a hall of famer and gets no respect.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

“And, I ain’t gonna lie to you, when that happened, right? the G-est thing Mike Tomlin ever did, he handed me an envelope after that,” Harrison added. "I ain’t gonna say what, but he handed me an envelope after that."

Steelers president Art Rooney II released a statement on Harrison's claim.

"I am very certain nothing like this ever happened," Rooney said per ProFootballTalk. "I have no idea why James would make a comment like this but there is simply no basis for believing anything like this."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i guess flat out calling him a liar is the only defense you can mount against an accusation like that.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I really don't get it. Seahawks were losing the years before Wilson stepped on the field. He turned that team around basically by himself. As Colin mentioned only QB with more post season wins that decade was Brady. Dude is a hall of famer and gets no respect.
As a Cardinals homer I fucking hate the guy but he is one of the best. Hate when he comes to town.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

PFF is 100% garbage

stop giving them clicks

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just wondering htf NFL players think they would get away with that.

It's not even like they just rolled up to the party wearing masks and robbed the place, it was a party where they were there and people knew them. They found out that they weren't smart enough to be in a poker game with people who actually know how to play and then proved that they were not just too dumb to be playing poker but too dumb for life in general.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
i guess flat out calling him a liar is the only defense you can mount against an accusation like that.

Sean Payton not amused

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Steelers are the most hypocritical trash organization.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ome

Trakanon Raider
Its that time of year when we revisit the Rooney Rule. This year they are taking it to the next level such as rewarding teams for hiring minorities by improving their draft selections.

Rooney Rule

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its that time of year when we revisit the Rooney Rule. This year they are taking it to the next level such as rewarding teams for hiring minorities by improving their draft selections.

Rooney Rule

That would be fucking stupid. I agree teams have basically figured out how to game the Rooney Rule and do so as quick as possible so it needs to be adjusted somehow, but shit like this would be a terrible idea.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They don't need to adjust it. The NFL is racist as hell for a job option. Black males are 13% of the population but 70% of the NFL but that's meritocracy in action. 4 HCs out of 32 are minorities which is 12.5% but THAT"S RACIST! Maybe all of those white guys that weren't going to be drafted decided they might coach instead. Maybe the guys who couldn't even cut it in top colleges decided coaching was a better opportunity? Maybe spending years helping the coaches as a scout, coffee deliverer, etc helped these guys gain connections and experience while most of the top minority players...went to the NFL. It's the same kind of SJW garbage the media promotes like sexist leadership in soccer didn't let women make as much! They chose not to but that's not the issue! There are good black coaches getting opportunities but someone has to push the SJW at all times.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users