NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
90744490_10158299976876263_8987272418963750912_o.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I actually like the lighter blue and I hope these are the colors of our uniforms. I also like the Ram itself. The LA Logo is complete 100% trash tier bullshit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They also had this option which I also really like. Just go back to the lighter blue imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I still think this is the best advice.

Nah, I hated that St Louis look. Our 80's era uniforms and logos were on point. I actually really like nfl memes takes outside the colors. That LA logo they went with is just so bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Guys
I don’t think we are going to have a 2020 season.

Double draft and Tom is going to be too told and out of shape to take the Bucs to the promised land

Interesting times

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Nah the season will go on because the ratings loss and revenue would be massive. It will be the first sport to be back on tv and the NFL will be hailed as the messiah with epic ratings and attendance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Social distancing 'guidelines' will still be in effect come football season and max capacity for stadiums will be approximately 300 people. Also the players will be required to maintain at least 6 feet of separation so there will need to be some rule changes.

It's going to look a lot like a game of foosball except the players can throw the ball instead of just kick it.

• 1OK, Sure

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Social distancing 'guidelines' will still be in effect come football season and max capacity for stadiums will be approximately 300 people. Also the players will be required to maintain at least 6 feet of separation so there will need to be some rule changes.

It's going to look a lot like a game of foosball except the players can throw the ball instead of just kick it.

Clearly you don't watch a lot of actual soccer, either.

• 1Solidarity

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That's gotta be a pretty big blow to that OL.

Not really. He performed decent last year, but not anywhere close to previous pro bowl years. They snagged a center in the 3rd round last year they had graded as a 2nd rounder (graded actually higher than their 2nd round pick which they reached for due to need), probably hedging on Frederick not making it back. He should slot in nicely on less of a salary.