NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have you watched any 49ers games this year? Cause this is a straight up retarded statement.

Yeah gotta be honest, as banged up as your D is if you're letting Miami roll up 43, Matt Ryan isn't fixing that team by himself. Hell have they watched Ryan the last 2 weeks even? He did okay throwing to Ridley today, but otherwise he's been shit the last 8 quarters. And at least you could count on Ryan normally running up stats because his defense sucks and they have garbage time. Hasn't even been good for that, lately.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Matt Ryan and the Falcons needed a reset two years ago. Quinn is finally gone but I think Ryan is still broken. Guy's been a shit QB, when it mattered, ever since that abortion of a game gave the Pats the Superbowl. I'd rather have the Red Rocket right now. Yes, I can't believe I wrote that but it's true.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
As I predicted earlier today, cowboys charged into a commanding lead of their division. According to my pencil math they only need to win 3 of their remaining preseason games to guarantee their path to the superbowl.

Everyone in the division will probably lose week 6 as they rest up for the more important games. Next important game will probably be week 8 vs the eagles. The hype is REAL.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
49ers with Matt Ryan aren’t even the best team in their division, let alone the league.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
d45.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm a believer now. Was a weird trade offer, Metcalf for Robinson. Different types of receivers, too. Still worry Metcalf might be a little boom/bust, he hadn't caught more than 4 passes in a game this year before tonight (6 tonight). Robinson just has that guaranteed volume. It's pretty clear who Wilson considers his go to, though. Although I think he benefits from having Lockett on the other side drawing attention.

Maybe only 4 catches per game but pretty close to averaging 100 yards and a TD a game... so Ill take it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol! The 49ers offensive line is in shambles, matt Ryan would get killed back there and be just as bad as the rest of the Qbs already there.

I was hard on Mullens, and he deserved the criticism, but I wasnt really factoring in how fucking bad the offensive line has been playing. Look at Russel Wilson and how many bad o lines he has had to play with and he still gets it done because of his athleticism. If the 49ers had that type of QB maybe they could make it work, but honestly, look at kaepernick toward the end. He was an atheltic QB, he could run, still holds record for most rushing yards by a QB in an NFL game. Yet his nickname turned into Colin Sackorpick because he was just awful, taking so many sacks and holding on to the ball. SO a truly bad o line just basically ruins your offense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One thing that should have Dallas fans worried is that it doesn't look like that was a bad hit or anything. Dak just planted his foot and his ankle exploded.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It all goes back to Theismann

Nov 18 1985 Theismann injury

Nov 18 2018 Alex injury

new pattern now starting

Oct 11 2020 Alex Smith return date

Oct 11 2020 Dak exits with injury

Maybe Dak can up the heal rate with Technology to next year vs 2 years on Oct 11 2021

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe only 4 catches per game but pretty close to averaging 100 yards and a TD a game... so Ill take it.

That was my concern, because he was very dependent on catching that one 50 yard bomb/TD. But he keeps doing it, and he had 6 catches last night, it's pretty clear his role is expanding. He also might put up 10+ TD's for the year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboy Homer HSO: Cowboys lose their starting QB and STILL have the best QB inside their division

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No Thomas has been a big loss, which he's not playing tonight from punching a team mate not an injury