NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jets are so shit that they are essentially paying Bell to play for the Chiefs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Ooooh suuuuure.... Now that the Cowboys have the worst defense in the entire league, the NFL wants to dangle THIS bait in front of Jerry.

Screw you, Goodell. Screw you hard.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

bell.png

EDIT: The funniest part is the Jets are paying him 5ish million to play for the Chiefs.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How does that happen? I know it has went on for decades now, but how does a franchise come to the point where they cut a guy they owe millions to? Just so he wont be in the facility? Like, there was NO way the Jets could have gotten any value out of him? Its insane how dead money works.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
How does that happen? I know it has went on for decades now, but how does a franchise come to the point where they cut a guy they owe millions to? Just so he wont be in the facility? Like, there was NO way the Jets could have gotten any value out of him? Its insane how dead money works.
I mean it usually means getting to offload part of the salary and getting a roster spot, and getting rid of someone that they feel might be a cancer.

• 1Like

Jozu

Yea. its just crazy how they get cut, then immeditately sign with another team, and in some cases end up producing all of the sudden. Its a shitty business, but its a business.

Animosity

Well the Jets are a prime example of how bad teams stay bad. Horrible management of assets, personnel, leadership and money.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well the Jets are a prime example of how bad teams stay bad. Horrible management of assets, personnel, leadership and money.
Gase still head coach. If Bell goes to the Chiefs and is productive it shouldn't be that surprising.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Because it worked out so well for the texans, now everyone wants in.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Would you rather cut a guy and eat a big cap hit today, or keep him and have him affect your cap for years to come? If you're a shit team that's not close to contending it's probably better to take a large one time hit

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets didn't have to cut him this week to not have him affect your cap for years to come. This was a get the fuck out of here right now move.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
you're all fools. Can't you see what Jets are doing? It's fucking brilliant. By cutting Bell they opened up a spot to sign Antonio Brown to a long term, fully guaranteed deal when his suspension ends in 3 weeks. It's pure genius. Jets always three steps ahead of the pack.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of ahead of the pack, in the most intense division in football, I expect the eagles to lose to the ravens, giants to eek out a win in a hotly contested game, and then for the cowboys to take a day of rest against the cardinals. They could easily win, but they gotta keep the season interesting and the division neck and neck.

My prediction, cowboys continue their commanding lead of the division at 2-4.

I'm gonna goddam watch the brownies play the fucking squeelers and pray that Myles Garret has a once in a lifetime game so I can get some goddam satisfaction for once.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd be hoping for him getting past the game without a suspension again

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be nice if the shit stains from the mistake by the lake would rekindle the rivalry. Garrett added a little last year, and then added more by playing the "race card"....sadly hardly any fans will be there to boo his fucking ass. Hey, at least they have a QB who has won in Cleveland now as much Ben has in his career.

I still cant imagine the new Browns ever reach the Ravens (O.G. Browns) in that regard though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Highest scoring first five weeks in NFL history.

Cousins picked first play of the game rofl

• 1Worf