NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think you can go for anyone else, maybe Bridgewater but he surely wasn't gonna go play for 1 million with a max, I think it was, $7.5 for good play. Jameis is as good for the other team as he is for his, Bill would straight up murder him if his td/int ratio remained the same.

Cam not the worst QB in the league and is a cheap rental in a year they had some of the best defensive guys sit out. If your gonna have a down year do it on the cheap.
For the 1million they are paying Cam they are getting their monies worth.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its so insane this Wentz situation. His career has been wild from the start. He played great as a rookie and in his 2nd season he was phenomenal, gets hurt Foles wins a SB for the team, he comes back, plays great gets contract and then now is basically the worse QB in the league.

If they cut him next year thats 60! million $ in dead money. After 2021 40 million in dead money! There is NO FUCKING WAY they can cut him until 2023. So either way the Eagles should just stick it out with him, at least maybe if they can get him some help he could salvage something.

the 49ers are terrible this year, and injuries are a major reason for that there is no denying it. But there defense is surprisingly stout against the pass, and now they have Uncle Sherm back. They are ranked 3rd right now against the pass I believe. Other than getting smoked by Miami, the defense has been decent even with all of the injuries. They have lost every single starting DB this season at some point. Bosa gone right away with ACL. Dee Ford a no show and injured, greenlaw was hurt. Only Fred Warner really has been the lone constant. The fact they have 5 wins is insane, look at how tough their schedule is.

edit: it wasnt ever about Cam being a world beater throwing the ball. He was a great weapon on the ground, didnt he have like 10+ rushing TDs that year as well? All he needed to do was keep the defense honest by being able to beat them over the top if they dont respect his arm, and he did.
I live in NJ somewhat near Philly and the word around here among Philly fans and Philly sports radio is Wentz teammates hate him. He is aloof and thinks he is greatest thing since sliced bread. He doesn't get along with many people on the team. Now this could be typical shit talking bullshit but its been brewing since right after the Superbowl supposedly.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks come into tonight the top scoring offense in the NFL. If only they had a defense.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Our offense looks a bit out of sync combined with shitty play calling... holy fuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Such awful playcalling for the Seahawks. Slay cannot guard Metcalf. Lockett is roaming free. Yet the must feature David fucking Moore for some reason.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles have a whole 4 yards ... jebus. Broncos did better yesterday

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yo i thought Patriots offense looked sloppy but holy shit look at the Eagles! They rather be bottom of the barrel than man up and tell Wentz he aint worth the money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user