NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I'd totally give up a draft or two for him in Tampa. Would be nice to transition from Brady right into another quality QB, something us Bucs fans aren't used to having. If they win the SB this year Brady should go out on top like Manning did and the front office should mortgage the house on Watson.

This would make sense if they could workout the numbers.

Houstons problem is they already leveraged so much draft capital? What they get back will only back fill what they lost plus a few picks.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I had control of Washington, I'd give up two 1sts and a 3rd for him. Maybe a 2nd instead of a 3rd. Three 1sts would be the time I'd really have to think about it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Keeping him around if he doesn't want to be is gonna prove more devastating than keeping him. He can make it hell on them and force them into it. All he has to do is show up and do jack shit

This would do nothing but tank his value. Only losers behave like that.

Although it kinda worked out for Carlos Dunlap I guess.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it just depends on what they get offered. If they get for him what they paid for Tunsil that's going to feel real bad.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Going from Steve Deberg into Steve Young didn't satisfy you?!?!?!
If you ever get a chance to hear Steve Young talk about his time in Tampa it's pretty entertaining. That organization was a real shit show back then and stayed that way for a long time.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Same with Larry Centers when he left the Cardinals back in the day. He was talking about how they had to pay for everything and then when he went to St Louise I believe he was shocked he got everything for free.

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
:emoji_metal::emoji_pray:
ErJLk6OW4AEfUy-.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
AB 2.0? For a WR who didn't have a single 100 yard game this season he talks way too much. It would be hilarious if the clown and moron brigade gets blown the fuck out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like Juju is on his way out there. Even with some of the drops, Diontae Johnson and Claypool look to have greater potential.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hes done there for sure. Always thought he was way overrated and it showed once AB left.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I feel like Juju is on his way out there. Even with some of the drops, Diontae Johnson and Claypool look to have greater potential.

juju has been exposed now that AB is gone. Claypool willl be WR1 in 2021

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard for JuJu to be great when half of the game is thrown away by Ben throwing shit passes till the half and they shoot his ass up with whatever to keep him going

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Probably the first of many times I post this.

2b581e0fad43855f3791be26e2129f27838a44ab.gifv

Fuck JuJu.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users