NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't know why I expected the Dolphins to actually play a decent game of football and at least make a game out of it. I left for work after the first drive and couldn't stop laughing at how terrible they looked. It was almost like "fuck it, it's 82 back home, why the fuck are we here instead!?"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know why I expected the Dolphins to actually play a decent game of football and at least make a game out of it. I left for work after the first drive and couldn't stop laughing at how terrible they looked. It was almost like "fuck it, it's 82 back home, why the fuck are we here instead!?"

Sad thing was they were moving the ball a bit through the air. Landry hauled in a few big 3rd down completions. But 2 strip sacks (and the one before half hurt a ton, especially with Miami getting the ball after half) and a pick on 3 consecutive possessions killed all hope. That and being unable to stop Brown early, and Bell almost the whole game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its nice to be able to win with Ben throwing for a bunch of yards or today where he only threw 18 times and let Bell take over with the OL. This formation they keep using with 6 OL + a fullback is some old school nasty football, love it.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
North Texas? We all know who the true king in the north is. You southerners worship a Mexican god with a bad back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wouldn't mind if they got rid of him personally, he's become too much of a distraction. Olsavsky can coach the linebackers.

On another note, I also heard after cops jumped on him....... the big screen in Baltimore credited Ray Lewis with the tackle.

Somewhere, Todd Heap and his once super hot wife are smiling.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Offensive line collapsed around Eli multiple times, Shep and OBJ were still in Miami, defensive line got no pressure.

Eli looked like playoff Eli and the secondary played well, but it's hard to defend receivers downfield for 10 seconds.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm never around on the weekend. Giants pissed this game away from the first Beckham drop.
And given that he's probably a third of the offense, him not doing anything definitely killed them. The surprising thing was how the defensive line fell off a cliff after the first quarter. Rodgers was also really on his game after he got warmed up. Only so much the secondary can do at that point.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
And given that he's probably a third of the offense, him not doing anything definitely killed them. The surprising thing was how the defensive line fell off a cliff after the first quarter. Rodgers was also really on his game after he got warmed up. Only so much the secondary can do at that point.
Eh, they didn't really fall off a cliff until middle of the third quarter. Hail mary is a fluke play, and the Montgomery stuff came in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure what happened with the defensive line, but we just sat in coverage and had no rush at all. I don't know if I was drunk but I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of just 3 man rushes and 8 in coverage. The TD to Adams had Rodgers sitting in the pocket for literally ten seconds before he found him in tight coverage. Rodgers adjusted to the Giants defensive gameplan, and the Giants receivers couldn't catch anything Eli was throwing despite him looking probably the best he has all year.

Enjoy the week of boatgate. Hopefully Rodgers can dial it up against the Cowboys next week.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, they didn't really fall off a cliff until middle of the third quarter. Hail mary is a fluke play, and the Montgomery stuff came in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure what happened with the defensive line, but we just sat in coverage and had no rush at all. I don't know if I was drunk but I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of just 3 man rushes and 8 in coverage. The TD to Adams had Rodgers sitting in the pocket for literally ten seconds before he found him in tight coverage. Rodgers adjusted to the Giants defensive gameplan, and the Giants receivers couldn't catch anything Eli was throwing despite him looking probably the best he has all year.

Enjoy the week of boatgate. Hopefully Rodgers can dial it up against the Cowboys next week.

I tossed and turned sleeping last night over that game. I just had it in my head that this would be Eli's third Super Bowl ring.

I think I take this shit too serious. When my team is down, I can't stand to watch football. It ruins my enjoyment of the game.

• 1Cutler