NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Packers score here and stick a fork in the Giants probably.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yep stick a fork in it.

I BET COBB WASN'T OUT PARTYING THIS WEEK

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Giants go on to lose this game (after the debacle in Seattle I take nothing for granted), you can probably lay this at OBJ's feet. Dude dropped way too many passes, especially in a playoff game. They beat us and I think they had good odds to win the whole thing.

Edit- Apparently Cruz is professional enough to rub junk with the Beeb and still play well.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yep stick a fork in it.

I BET COBB WASN'T OUT PARTYING THIS WEEK

Beckham is a self important blow hard that has never done anything in the NFL. Here was his chance to back up his I'm the greatest attitude and he chokes as hard as Eli on dick. Hope he enjoys hearing about this for the rest of his life.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good Eli face on that slo mo replay of the fumble.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This team is going to Dallas? Both teams probably score 40+ in that one.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
OBJ and the other WR's play defense now? Giants haven't scored more than 20 points in 5 weeks.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn. For being the playoffs, this was one of the most boring weeks of football that I can remember.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Beckham is a self important blow hard that has never done anything in the NFL. Here was his chance to back up his I'm the greatest attitude and he chokes as hard as Eli on dick. Hope he enjoys hearing about this for the rest of his life.

He is a lot like Dez in that regard. This is also what sunk Romo's rep. When you have a chance to show professionalism and responsibility, team players step up and glory hounds do what OBJ did.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man, I thought the Miami game was bad. How in the hell did the Giants make Houston look like the better football team? Lol!! This killer GB defense has been waiting all year just to show their stuff.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Giants can solve their discipline issues, they look pretty solid in the next few years though. Once Eli is done they are going to have some rough waters, but until then they have some good core people.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If the Giants can solve their discipline issues, they look pretty solid in the next few years though. Once Eli is done they are going to have some rough waters, but until then they have some good core people.

That's assuming we don't have salary cap issues. We spent over $200m acquiring all of those free agents on defense. Too bad the offense was anemic. How the offense went from #6 last year, to like 27th this year, I don't know.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
One of the worst wild card weekends I've ever seen. No wonder NFL rankings are tanking