NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Packers got some calls, but Cowboys really fucked up with that spike. You don't leave time on the clock, especially against a team with a QB that can sling that rock like that. Great game and I think the Cowboys are a legit team, but a few mental breakdowns cost them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
damn nice catch, gg. Kinda wanted the Cowboys to win so my Falcons could steamroll them next week. GB is going to be a damn shootout and i'm not as confident in our D to win it, we just barely won the regular season game back when GB was doing shitty.

Packers need to win the coin toss and score a TD on their first drive, the whining from Dallas would be fucking epic.
Not that it matters since it didn't go in to OT, but you do realize that GB has lost 2-3 playoff games over the last few seasons by OT losses where they never got the ball, right? That's what makes it funny. Nobody would care if Dallas didn't get a touch in OT

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Loss falls on the coaches for me, but can't take anything away from Rodgers. He's the only qb in the world who makes that throw. Congrats packers. I'm gonna go throw up now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Love the Cowboy haters coming out of the woodwork at the very end....

To be fair to me I was hating the whole game. Good season the future looks bright for the Cowboys.

Enjoy the Super Bowl...from the couch Cowgirls.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Packers got some calls, but Cowboys really fucked up with that spike. You don't leave time on the clock, especially against a team with a QB that can sling that rock like that. Great game and I think the Cowboys are a legit team, but a few mental breakdowns cost them.

Agreed, plenty of time on the clock.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You obnoxious Patriot-lite dickhead Cowboy fans can take this game and... console yourself with being the best NFC team for the next half decade or so.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
spiking the ball was full fucking retard, that lost the game. They had enough time for zeke to get in the end zone and end the game. Saving a time out to ice a kicker? dumbass

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
spiking the ball was full fucking retard, that lost the game. They had enough time for zeke to get in the end zone and end the game. Saving a time out to ice a kicker? dumbass

wah wah wah wah

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I don't understand that spike. WTF Garrett? You understand you are just leaving Aaron Rodgers with extra time, right? WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG???