NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Not that it matters since it didn't go in to OT, but you do realize that GB has lost 2-3 playoff games over the last few seasons by OT losses where they never got the ball, right? That's what makes it funny. Nobody would care if Dallas didn't get a touch in OT
Originally, I was just mocking what you said. Being an emBearassed fan, I did not want the Cheese Heads to win. But how annoying Dallas fans can be (and I know a few outside these boards), listening to their miraculous comeback using rookies would have been unbearable too.

Thus I am disappointed that asteroid did not take them both out when it was tied.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
To be fair, they played a hell of a game. With another year behind them and an actual defense, they might be scary next year.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So what does Romo's ring look like anyways? I never saw that rock. Maybe Burnem has wherever he's hiding at tonight. I love those Boys fans. Kaines has some balls. It was one hell of a game by the Boys though. Only Rodgers could have pulled that out and props to Cook. Boys played one hell of a second half and are set for another great year in 17.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
damn nice catch, gg. Kinda wanted the Cowboys to win so my Falcons could steamroll them next week. GB is going to be a damn shootout and i'm not as confident in our D to win it, we just barely won the regular season game back when GB was doing shitty.

Not that it matters since it didn't go in to OT, but you do realize that GB has lost 2-3 playoff games over the last few seasons by OT losses where they never got the ball, right? That's what makes it funny. Nobody would care if Dallas didn't get a touch in OT

Our defense has been playing better than we met, I like our chances at home against the Packers defense. Going to be fun either way lots of points bet the over!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Falcons win next week though. They are the better team and KC wants good competition.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Falcons win next week though. They are the better team and KC wants good competition.
Yes I am firmly on the Falcons bandwagon for the NFC now. Make room.

Alex Super Bowl Smith going to get it done.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As much as I would love to rub their noses in it, Dallas played their asses off to make a game out of that. That was arguably the best playoff game I have watched in years. But, as I said, cold start from the Cowboys gave GB the window they needed and they hung on when Dallas woke up late in the game. I would be livid at my coaches if I were a Dallas fan right now. I think Packers are going to make the SB (and likely lose to the Pats once there) the way things are headed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Dak played well in his first playoff game. Nearly pulled off a great comeback against all the odds.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Romo's time is up with the Cowboys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Our defense has been playing better than we met, I like our chances at home against the Packers defense. Going to be fun either way lots of points bet the over!

defense doesn't really matter. There's no defense in football that can stop our team from scoring a lot of points. There's also no offense (that's left in the playoffs) that can't score a ton of points on our D. It comes down to turnovers. The wonder twins are good for a pair of TDs and owning time of possession since GB is so pass happy. Matt Ryan is good for 3 TDs and a pick. Hate to say it but playoff Matty Ice, he's gonna throw a pick. Vs Rodgers though, I don't see as many mistakes happening for us to win the turnover battle.

We would steamroll the Cowboys, fuck we win vs any team in the AFC except the Chiefs. GB is going to be a hard fought game. Assuming we win vs GB, our best match up for the superbowl is Steelers.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dak played well in his first playoff game. Nearly pulled off a great comeback against all the odds.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Romo's time is up with the Cowboys.

He was great. Almost dragged them to a win despite coaching and poor defense.

• 1Solidarity