NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the 1st down. Miami at least is playing Bell a lot better in the 2nd half.

Edit: maybe not

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dolphins have them right where they wanted. Now it's time for a 30 point comeback!

Seriously, these playoffs are shit...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did anyone hear about the Giants' wife receivers partying on Monday? I hadn't heard this 1000x all week.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
People wanted variety. Enjoy your variety.

Oakland was a great addition, but injury to starting QB.

Miami was a promising addition, but also injury to starting QB and a shit ton of injuries on the Defense. Also a softer schedule where Buffalo imploded and the other AFC divisions knocked each other out of contention.

Houston just needs a QB; they only got in because their management is not as inept as the Colts' management. They were there last year too though.

Detroit uhhhhh....

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
So will the New York Football Giants break the streak of the visiting team dumping to the home team favorite?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playoffs would have been a lot better if Carr hadnt gotten hurt. The Falcons making it in is a nice change and that matchup next week vs Seattle is a great strength on strength game I hope will be good.

That said, making the playoffs is an indication of the front offices of these teams more than anything. Consistently good drafting

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Playoffs would have been a lot better if Carr hadnt gotten hurt. The Falcons making it in is a nice change and that matchup next week vs Seattle is a great strength on strength game I hope will be good.

That said, making the playoffs is an indication of the front offices of these teams more than anything. Consistently good drafting

I think luck with injuries plays a huge role too. But I agree for the most part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Even if the Giants/Packers game is the only good wildcard game, it's still being announced by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think luck with injuries plays a huge role too. But I agree for the most part.

Injuries are absolutely a crucial part. Im sure as a SD fan you know that as much as anyone lately. Keenan Allen was in all of my fantasy leagues......rip all my teams this year.

But yea, take the Falcons....Thomas Dmitroff becomes the GM where he was New Englands head of scouting for years....and Falcons have been getting better and better. Same thing with Seattle, they have a system in place along with great scouting/drafting. Got Bobby Wagner with what a 2nd round pick and Wilson a 3rd in the same draft? Both are leaders of their sides of the ball. I think people overvalue coaching versus the organizational part of it way with juggling the salary cap, drafting vs free agency etc.