NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well at least I'm used to the refs fucking up huge calls in Detroit playoff games... At lwast it still doesn't hurt as much as that flag picked up vs. the Cowboys.

Shhhh still have ptsd from that shit.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Lol at Lions fans still upset they picked up flag on a play with 8 and half minutes to go in the game when the receiver face masked the defender and cried he wasn't playing the ball because didn't look for the ball as the receiver was yanking his face mask.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Then the Cowboy the penalty was against ripped his own helmet off on the field and didn't get a penalty for that either...

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Or when they laid ontop of Suh during the play. That was a fun quarter.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Remember when the lion tripped the cowboy player plain as day preventing a big play and wasn't called. You guys have a whole new game to blame the refs while clearly getting outplayed but let me tell you I sure do enjoy the hits.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man I thought Sutekh would pop in and blame the refs for the Dolphins loss only to have the lions fans continue to cry about a game 2 years ago, though it's funny watching them cry about a receiver grabbing a face mask because they didn't give a shit about that 2 years ago.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Dolphins are going to have a tough time, when their rush defense is #30 and they are facing Le'veon Bell.

It looks like the only game that will be any good this weekend will be when the Giants win later today.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dolphins could win, but it's pretty unlikely. I'd like to see us be competitive at least. Too many injuries in all the wrong places (safety, LB) make it a nightmare matchup. I don't even know the names of the OLB's and Safeties that are starting.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
The Bears are playing against the Steelers? Miami sure does (not) tackle like Chicago...

Alright, game over - congrats Pittsburgh!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lolphins starting the game off in spectacular fashion. Going to be a long day in Miami.