NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Fuck them all. The owner, team and their retarded fans. I fired someone for wearing a Cowboy's coat to work. I don't allow stars in my house.

If there was no other mitigating factors, you are a truly despicable person. No hyperbole, fuck sports, piece of shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
When he's at his peak? I'm sorry, as good as Brady is (and what makes him better all time currently is his consistency...and not having MM as his head coach), he cannot do all of the things Rodgers can do. Scrambling, throwing on the run, hell simply buying time in the pocket. Yeah, it leads to some sacks, and yes, his O line does great job, but Rodgers himself creates just as much time with his footwork in the pocket. It's unreal. The first TD pass against the Giants you're not seeing any other guy in the league make that play.

This QB named Wilson has been known to make some pretty insane scrambles and passes.

Really though I think Rodgers is probably the best QB mechanics / play wise though best is certainly open to discussion. That being said he will never be as successful as Brady. Brady is the greatest NFL QB of all time.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Take a look at the offensive juggernauts they've faced during that win streak lol.

They kept this guy to 28 yards (Could Odell Beckham be better than Jerry Rice?). Article may be dated, but ESPN on MNF reported this like a month ago that he is still tracking close to Jerry Rice. The stat being thrown around is that he has more yardage and TD's than anyone else through this point in their career.

I expected their secondary to get sliced up, since their corners are straight out of college and have been blowing coverages.

Go Packers!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jokes aside, I rehired him after he put his jacket in his car and promised to never wear it again. It was hilarious, he worked here 15 years, and I told him to go home in front of the other employees. I was yelling and screaming and they were shocked, but then everyone started laughing when they found out I was kidding. Now whenever I hire someone new, the guys tell them if they want to get in good with the boss, to wear Cowboys' gear to work. Or anyone else that competes against the Giants in their division. I yell and scream, everyone acts like I'm being serious, and then we get back to work.

So yes, I fired him for a total of two minutes.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The Eagles were the highest scoring team they faced in that 7 game stretch. Carson behind the line of scrimmage Wentz led Eagles. Giants offense was shit all year and couldn't score points which is why they were ranked 26/32 teams in ppg, they didn't stop Odell he literally and figuratively dropped the fucking ball.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Rodgers has been sacked like 40 times, Brady was sacked less than 20. Please, scrambling is the most overrated aspect of any QB. Move in the pocket and get the ball out. Brady is head and shoulders above Rodgers. Manning was head and shoulders above Rodgers. He has way too much crash and burn in him. You've got your opinion and that's fine, it's just wrong. Give me the QB who would have had that touchdown in 3 seconds over the guy that can't read the defense from the line and get the ball out.

• 1Cutler

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like a great company culture.

I try to keep our culture "light and jokey" because the industry and work is brutal. I'm almost never serious with my crews, because they are busting their ass. I want to make them laugh, because there are times when we should be crying.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Eagles were the highest scoring team they faced in that 7 game stretch. Carson behind the line of scrimmage Wentz led Eagles. Giants offense was shit all year and couldn't score points which is why they were ranked 26/32 teams in ppg, they didn't stop Odell he literally and figuratively dropped the fucking ball.

I'll agree with you partially.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'll agree with you partially.

What you should point to is the defenses they shit on in that stretch, because the offenses they faced were complete fucking garbage.

Also what did you disagree with, because the numbers are facts. You disagreeing that OBJ dropped the ball literally and figuratively?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have a hard time watching alot of the media outlets for this reason. The reporting is just atrocious.

I drive very frequently and don't have Sirius, etc. ESPN radio is all I have for long stretches and it's pretty bad a lot of the time. Some of them make me laugh occasionally but their analysis is ridiculous most of the time. I enjoy Stugotz and Jones sometimes because of the shit talking and ridiculousness. The rest repeat the stories of the day that Mike and Mike first outline...for the entire day.

Brady is awesome but I agree with Merrith. Might as well call Brady Dink and Donut for the times he doesn't have the easy alley-oop passes to Gronk(or Moss earlier). Dink, dink, dink, dink....repeat.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What you should point to is the defenses they shit on in that stretch, because the offenses they faced were complete fucking garbage.

Also what did you disagree with, because the numbers are facts. You disagreeing that OBJ dropped the ball literally and figuratively?

Even with three drops, his receiving yards per catch were lower than his average.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Even with three drops, his receiving yards per catch were lower than his average.

He dropped 50 yards and 1 TD worth of passes, add that to what he did catch and you get what he averages. Dude dropped the fucking ball, literally and figuratively.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I drive very frequently and don't have Sirius, etc. ESPN radio is all I have for long stretches and it's pretty bad a lot of the time. Some of them make me laugh occasionally but their analysis is ridiculous most of the time. I enjoy Stugotz and Jones sometimes because of the shit talking and ridiculousness. The rest repeat the stories of the day that Mike and Mike first outline...for the entire day.

Brady is awesome but I agree with Merrith. Might as well call Brady Dink and Donut for the times he doesn't have the easy alley-oop passes to Gronk(or Moss earlier). Dink, dink, dink, dink....repeat.

Downfield throwing accuracy is the first thing that goes as a QB ages though. Brady wasn't amazing at it, but when he was younger he did just fine on long balls.

I also enjoy LeBetard's show with Stugotz. I don't know why people expect to hear radio hosts talk about the same games all day when most of them don't really have an unexpected take on any of them.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He dropped 50 yards and 1 TD worth of passes, add that to what he did catch and you get what he averages. Dude dropped the fucking ball, literally and figuratively.

I'm talking about the catches he completed. He averaged seven in that game per catch, but his lifetime average since he came into the NFL is 15.

If you ask him, he says the Packers did a good job of disrupting his timing, which is why he missed the catches.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm talking about the catches he completed. He averaged seven in that game per catch, but his lifetime average since he came into the NFL is 15.

If you ask him, he says the Packers did a good job of disrupting his timing, which is why he missed the catches.

He also punched a hole in a wall and banged his head into a locker repeatedly like a fucking toddler. Openly admits his trip caused a distraction but couldn't understand how it had anything to do with anything. The man is a mental midget so I don't care what he claims. To quote your teams general manager he needs to grow up.

14.3 yards per catch, 6.7 catches per game average in his career. Add 50 yards for the 3 balls he dropped and that's 7 catches for 78 yards, 11 ypc. He was having an average game until he dropped the fucking ball.

Last edited:

moontayle

Golden Squire

All those other guys needed to step up though. Pack aren't exactly world beaters in coverage. One guy can't be your offense, but that's what it's turned into. With Manning on the back end of his career, there ain't much time left to do anything. As it stands, they're very much at risk of wasting OBJ's prime years.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope the Cowboys are taking the Packers' defense as serious as you guys are, and it shows in their prep time (or lack thereof).

Last edited:

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I hope the Cowboys' are taking the Packers defense as serious as you guys are, and it shows in their prep time (or lack thereof).

I hope you aren't stupid enough to think anything we say or do has any effect on the way a team prepares. I highly doubt that anyone in the NFL is not taking their opponents serious and that includes the Patriots against the Texans. They've been preparing for the Packers for longer than the Packers have been for the Cowboys.