NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope you aren't stupid enough to think anything we say or do has any effect on the way a team prepares. I highly doubt that anyone in the NFL is not taking their opponents serious and that includes the Patriots against the Texans. They've been preparing for the Packers for longer than the Packers have been for the Cowboys.

Stop being so literal. I can't wait for the Packers to push in the Cowboys' stools this weekend. The only thing I have left is hate now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Stop being so literal. I can't wait for the Packers to push in the Cowboys' stools this weekend. The only thing I have left is hate now.

I hope the Packers coaches are just as retarded as you and I hope they push in the stools they sit in up in the coaches boxes on their way home to prepare for the draft, it's the polite thing to do. Keep hating, it sustains me.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this is Burnem now he's going to give Cathan/Itlan/Azeth a run for their money if Dallas wins the SB.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
He's always been this way though. Not sure how much worse it could get honestly.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If this is Burnem now he's going to give Cathan/Itlan/Azeth a run for their money if Dallas wins the SB.

I haven't talked shit at all and don't plan to but don't try and point to the anemic offenses the Packers faced and pretend like their defense has did something. Point to the Packers shitting all over some of the best defenses in the league.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

Ouch.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Genjiro Genjiro have you looked at Roethlisbergers away passing stats this year? Holy shit are they in trouble at Kansas City this week.
It's worrisome, hes been a different QB at home and away.

Hoping that playoff atmosphere will get him going in the right direction. Hopefully KCs rush defense will continue being as bad as it has been this year and he wont need to throw much.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's worrisome, hes been a different QB at home and away.

Hoping that playoff atmosphere will get him going in the right direction. Hopefully KCs rush defense will continue being as bad as it has been this year and he wont need to throw much.

I'd be more concerned about the defense, the killer bee's will handle their part imo.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
1. Packers didn't do anything to disrupt Odell. That's trying to get credit to the Packers/shifting the blame from yourself. The timing is what disrupted him dropping a wide open TD in the corner of the left end zone? You're a real fucking moron if you believe that.
2. Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady. If you believe otherwise, you're also a fucking moron. Tom is the greatest QB ever, but Aaron Rodgers is better in literally every way when it comes to playing the position of QB.
3. Big Ben has always played poorly on the road (based on his stats), but I've never watched enough Steelers games to figure out why that is. You literally have to bench him in fantasy if he's playing away.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Rodgers had a real TE and coach, he would have been more successful than Brady. Brady is the direct beneficiary of his Sith Lord Coach, Gronk, and his ludicrously disciplined physical regimen. He also has had consistently better defenses than GB has had in the same time frame, which I think has more to do with the coach. But you play the hand you are dealt and not everyone wins when they have the tools in front of them to succeed, so Brady will be (correctly) recognized as the best of all time at his position. Rodgers is more talented, though, and Favre was more exciting. GB will fade to Browns like obscurity when Rodgers hangs it up, because there is no fucking way we luck into a third consecutive HoF quality QB. And that demonstrates how horrendous our coaching and front office are that we have basically had three decades of HoF play and only two titles to show for it in that time span.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1. Packers didn't do anything to disrupt Odell. That's trying to get credit to the Packers/shifting the blame from yourself. The timing is what disrupted him dropping a wide open TD in the corner of the left end zone? You're a real fucking moron if you believe that.
2. Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady. If you believe otherwise, you're also a fucking moron. Tom is the greatest QB ever, but Aaron Rodgers is better in literally every way when it comes to playing the position of QB.
3. Big Ben has always played poorly on the road (based on his stats), but I've never watched enough Steelers games to figure out why that is. You literally have to bench him in fantasy if he's playing away.

1. Agree

2. Im guessing you mean Brady is not the most physically gifted passer ever, well neither was Montana. Rodgers career as a whole has been infinitely more blessed with top tier receivers than Brady--he literally started with Driver, Jennings, and Jordy to start his career. The short time Brady had Moss (who was already 30) he blew the league up, so that's arguable. And at the end of the day, greatest ever is always going to win out.......so..... unless Rodgers wins 3-4 more rings what the fuck is your point really?

3. The past couple seasons he has been awful on the road. He tends to bring it up a notch for the playoffs though so we will see what happens in KC.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I understand the whole rings = greatest (which I find very fucking stupid honestly). That's not what I'm arguing. The fact of the matter is Dan Marino was a better passer than Joe Montana, based on my eyetest. Dan just never had the success Joe did (because his team kind of sucked). Aaron Rodgers is far and away the best passer I have ever seen in my life.

To be fair, though, I only watched Joe as a shell of himself on the Chiefs.

And none of those receivers even come CLOSE to what Moss was and we all know that. Aaron Rodgers MADE Jennings and Jordy. Driver was on the backend of his career for Aaron. If QB is the most important position on the field, Green Bay should be at a huge advantage over EVERY OTHER TEAM EVERY YEAR. Rodgers should have more rings, but McFatty continues to drag him through the mud year after year. That is the point. He is the best QB in the league, but his coach and FO continue to fail him.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I understand the whole rings = greatest (which I find very fucking stupid honestly). That's not what I'm arguing. The fact of the matter is Dan Marino was a better passer than Joe Montana, based on my eyetest. Dan just never had the success Joe did (because his team kind of sucked). Aaron Rodgers is far and away the best passer I have ever seen in my life.

To be fair, though, I only watched Joe as a shell of himself on the Chiefs.

And none of those receivers even come CLOSE to what Moss was and we all know that. Aaron Rodgers MADE Jennings and Jordy. Driver was on the backend of his career for Aaron. If QB is the most important position on the field, Green Bay should be at a huge advantage over EVERY OTHER TEAM EVERY YEAR. Rodgers should have more rings, but McFatty continues to drag him through the mud year after year. That is the point. He is the best QB in the league, but his coach and FO continue to fail him.

Dan Marino losing his already weak mobility in the '93 injury fucked him over. That Dolphins team in '93 would have won the SB if Dan didn't get injured. Hell, they were 9-2 with Scott Mitchell under center. It's a team game and Montana had absolutely LOADED teams during their run. Same for Bradshaw. Brady will be the greatest because of success, his endurance, and his hard work to stay in fantastic shape. I really admire his drive and competitive fire. He's a stud. As mentioned, he's the best Dinker ever and I really hope he can sling those easy passes to Moss and Gronk. That's really as difficult as just throwing it up in the general area isn't it? I'm not downing his achievements but he's been one fortunate motherfucker to have Belichick coach his entire career. He also looked like shit a few years ago when Gronk was out. Team game...yes it is.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bradshaw is the main reason I've never understood the rings argument.

• 1Like

moontayle

Golden Squire
Bradshaw is the main reason I've never understood the rings argument.
Agreed. Even by 70s standards he was pedestrian. He just benefited from one of the greatest defensive units in history and some great offensive skill players.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brady had Moss for 2 years. Just stop.

And yea Jordy Nelson is "just a guy". Fucking lol

Last edited: