NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Burnem trying to remove all the non Cowgirls fans from the site. Can we stop with the retarded ban bets?

Listen to my neighbor in LA here. Ban bets are fucking gay.

2UrxRE8.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seahawks - Falcons

Texans - Patriots

Packers - Cowboys

Steelers - Chiefs

(No I don't really think the Texans are going to win, but we can dream!)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I know charger fans know shame more than anyone but Jooka wanted a bet and when no one was interested decided to call me out, everyone knows the bets I make like it or not.

Don't come to me for a bet unless you're willing to lose your ability to post here.

them big pussy lips, not just pussy.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hey, I haven't kept up with the Raidas since Superboy went down. Why didn't they keep Musgrave? Do we have anyone besides stupid KRA man that likes the Raiders here that can answer?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pay me my $$$$ welch.

Uber welched?

Dafuq bro

Hey, I haven't kept up with the Raidas since Superboy went down. Why didn't they keep Musgrave? Do we have anyone besides stupid KRA man that likes the Raiders here that can answer?

Hmmm that dude with the brown bag avatar was cool but he disappeared. He was around for years and his name started with a "R".

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the wins from the Browns and 49ers combined (3) came at the hands of the two teams who will be in LA next year. lulz

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Please join me in sending all your negative thoughts to the Cowboys tomorrow. Balance must be restored to the Force!

57149829.jpg

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dilfer has as many SB wins as Rodgers, Flaaco is better than and more relevant than the only SB wining QB in history to be cut the following season. Thanks for the laugh, haven't read something that delusional since Convo quit the forums.

What does doug williams have to do with this? Or was he technically not cut because he played in the days of NFL slavery?

The Aikman era came about because of the lack of a Salary Cap and the Herschel Walker trade, that handed Jerry an entire defense. The last SB the Cowboys won was the year after it went into effect and Switzer coasted on the roster that Jerry's bags of cash and Jimmy's knowhow built. The post cap era has seen three playoff wins in two decades. And if you want to dig up ancient history, both the Packers and Steelers have more NFL Championships in their total history and in multiple decades.

Having said that, Dallas has every advantage going into this game. The only way they lose is if they beat themselves. But historically, they have done that since the pre-cap days. This recent history in the playoffs is the only reason I think the Packers have a shot at this game.

WTF does that have to do with anything? He was being taunted with not knowing what it was like to watch his team win. How the team got to be good makes no difference.