NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like it, I have tomorrow off so I have all day to get shit done then start drinking at a later hour for the games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, I've got tomorrow off as well. Just feels weird cause its Sinday.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm sure it wasn't a tough decision for me he NFL since they're bound to get better ratings from a primetime game

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Today there will be good games! A road team will win! Scores will be close! Ok, maybe not in the Dallas game, they're about to get their shit pushed in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great sports day already, got to watch Man U/Liverpool, Caps kicked the shit out of Philly 5-0...just need a Dallas loss and a good game tonight to cap the day off.

Although really I'll just take 2 competitive games at this point. Btw how does everyone like the Falcons now? People sleeping on them. The Matty Ice hate can calm down for a week at least.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Good thing for alcohol - as an emBearassed fan, there is no way I can hope the Cheese Heads win. But no way I want to see Dallas win either...

*grabs a drink.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Great sports day already, got to watch Man U/Liverpool, Caps kicked the shit out of Philly 5-0...just need a Dallas loss and a good game tonight to cap the day off.

Although really I'll just take 2 competitive games at this point. Btw how does everyone like the Falcons now? People sleeping on them. The Matty Ice hate can calm down for a week at least.

I have always thought with their offense this season they could go all the way if their defense is even half way decent. The thing is people don't trust Ryan to come through in the big games . I think they might be paying attention now . Someone called in and pointed out every time he lost in the playoffs it was to a team that went to the Superbowl but he/they still get no respect.