NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,730
66,459
I have zero confidence in the Packers defense. Either they go to OT or Cowboys win it here.
 
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
28,599
94,427
Lol, managed to almost lose the game and still are giving the Cowboys ample time to tie or win it. What a terrible set of downs.
 

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
5,918
24,873
Who is McCarthy trying to fool with that jacket zipped up to that turkey neck we all know he is a fat ass.
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,730
66,459
Great 4th quarter. Dak has been a stud.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
3,018
683
As a Lions fans I don't know if I hate the Packers or Cowboys more. Also as a Lions fan I'm just happy to a see a good football game.
 

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
5,426
7,637
Cowboys need to win the coin toss and score a TD on their first drive, the whining from GB would be fucking epic
 

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
5,918
24,873
All I know is I hope these guys play a whole quarter in OT, wear the winner out! lol
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

The Real Benny Johnson
<Gold Donor>
24,955
122,110
Damn, these defenses have been bad when it counted.

Edit- ok could have had better timing on that comment.
 

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
1,790
2,599
Cowboys need to win the coin toss and score a TD on their first drive, the whining from GB would be fucking epic
Packers need to win the coin toss and score a TD on their first drive, the whining from Dallas would be fucking epic.
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users