NFL Streaming Thread - 2017/18

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What is the cost of Gears TV? It has a standard monthly cost, right?

MMA-TV really doesn't seem to enforce the payment too much. I just looked back at my payment history, and it is pretty sporadic. I gave $50 back in March of this year and that is supposedly for 6 months. So I will just leave it and see what happens when that 6 months is up, and if it forces me to pay right away. In total I have spent $290 on it since October 2011. So about $49 per year for 6 years. Not too bad for the amount of content I have watched on it.

There definitely was a time when MMA-TV was struggling a bit and the streams weren't always great. But lately it has been pretty top notch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What is the price for MMa-Tv?
Is it invite only?
Allegedly it is supposed to be $10 per month, or $50 for 6 months. But like I said, there were times when my payment would last much longer than that. They may be more strict about enforcing it now though.

As for invite only, I am not entirely sure. For the longest time it was completely locked down, but last year they opened it back up for registration. I am able to generate an invite key if you are interested though. It could be possible that you just go and register though, I dunno

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been trying to catch teh MMA-TV registration for like 3 years now and never see it. Think I'm gonna try that gears tv.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd love an invite to MMA-TV if someone has a spare. I've never been able to catch it open either.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
GearsTV runs $16.99 a month after taxes, payable via paypal or strype or swype or whatever the fuck that is I don't remember.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Google Fu failing me, is there an official MMA TV addon, or is it buried in some other?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Google Fu failing me, is there an official MMA TV addon, or is it buried in some other?

Yeah the address to insert in file manager under add source for MMA TV would be a great addition to my kodi build.

I'm also willing to share my build with people who know how to side load custom builds with adb link.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What is the cost of Gears TV? It has a standard monthly cost, right?

MMA-TV really doesn't seem to enforce the payment too much. I just looked back at my payment history, and it is pretty sporadic. I gave $50 back in March of this year and that is supposedly for 6 months. So I will just leave it and see what happens when that 6 months is up, and if it forces me to pay right away. In total I have spent $290 on it since October 2011. So about $49 per year for 6 years. Not too bad for the amount of content I have watched on it.

There definitely was a time when MMA-TV was struggling a bit and the streams weren't always great. But lately it has been pretty top notch.
I paid $10 at the start of last football season and still have access through the kodi add-on. I can't use the website but I never did that anyways.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I fumbled through it last night, you have to login at www.mma-tv-pro.net, download smoothstream and install from zip from the Kodi menu then that's a repo and install the app from there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If you aren't sure I can explain how to find it on your device, my GoogleFu has failed me repeatedly trying to find the address for the repository.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I fumbled through it last night, you have to login at www.mma-tv-pro.net, download smoothstream and install from zip from the Kodi menu then that's a repo and install the app from there.

Smoothstream is the name of the Repo and thats all that is required found it thank you.

File manager>Add source> h*t*tp://srp.nu/ then go to settings>addons>install from zip file>whatever you named the source you just added, I called it MMA>Krypton>repositories>superrepo (its the only option) then it will install. Select install from repository>SuperRepo>Add-on Repository>SuperRepo Genre Sports (enable it) then hit the back button and where you found the SuperRepo you will now see the SuperRepo Genre sports select it>Video add-ons>Smoothstreams.tv and enable.

I added * in the http so you could see it without the link showing up, that's why I could never find it lol it wasnt MMA tv it was smooth streams. Thanks for the help guys.

Or if that is to confusing just search how to install smoothstream and select video, youtube has vidoes and multiple different source addresses can be used to access smoothstream repo, the one I found was just the first one I found that had it.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'd downloaded the zip from mma-tv, I guess that created a local repo? Either way I had to do that a couple times for it to work properly but once it did it worked well. Will do the same on our Fire sticks and tinker with it some.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'd downloaded the zip from mma-tv, I guess that created a local repo? Either way I had to do that a couple times for it to work properly but once it did it worked well. Will do the same on our Fire sticks and tinker with it some.

The repo is smoothstreams, doesn't matter where you get it as long as you get it, a repo can have multiple repos in it. The add-on name is SmoothStreams.tv right?

20170801_110811.jpg

20170801_110752.jpg

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yup. Just had to go into the config, change the source to mma-tv and enter credentials and I was up and running.

• 1Like