NFL Streaming Thread - 2017/18

Went to sign up to NFL2Go and it is saying it is Invite Only...:( Maybe I have missed my window of opportunity!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I had to sign up for a potential slot and was then invited. I too was also intimidated by the bitcoin bit after googling around for how to buy one and not sure which site to throw bank information at. Will give Coinbase a shot if my invite is still available.

Between MMA-TV, DirecTV Now, antenna and NFL2Go we should be covered.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had to sign up for a potential slot and was then invited. I too was also intimidated by the bitcoin bit after googling around for how to buy one and not sure which site to throw bank information at. Will give Coinbase a shot if my invite is still available.

Between MMA-TV, DirecTV Now, antenna and NFL2Go we should be covered.
What's your total cost on all that?

Gotta figure it's creeping up there because most then have Netflix and/or Hulu on top as well.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I got my NFL2Go invite in a couple hours. I told them why to invite me was

"I am an Atlanta Falcon fan, you need at least one of us around to make fun of 28-3 :( " guess they felt sorry for me lol.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got my NFL2Go invite in a couple hours. I told them why to invite me was

"I am an Atlanta Falcon fan, you need at least one of us around to make fun of 28-3 :( " guess they felt sorry for me lol.
You can literally put any reason in there and they will probably accept you.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
What's your total cost on all that?

Gotta figure it's creeping up there because most then have Netflix and/or Hulu on top as well.

MMA-TV is $10, probably won't renew it but will give it a month or maybe two, DirecTV Now I was already paying, locked in at the introductory $35/mo (their $60? package, includes HBO for a year) and then NFL2Go is a one-time $25?

But yeah, have Netflix and Amazon Prime on top of that. The latter not just for video services though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
MMA-TV is $10, probably won't renew it but will give it a month or maybe two, DirecTV Now I was already paying, locked in at the introductory $35/mo (their $60? package, includes HBO for a year) and then NFL2Go is a one-time $25?

But yeah, have Netflix and Amazon Prime on top of that. The latter not just for video services though.
I think we'll eventually get to the point where people are spending close to what they were before, but have much more control over what they are paying for. Exactly as we are seeing now. It's pretty cool.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, and I'm OK with that. And the more it's legitimate streaming the better ;)

Man, got NFL2Go setup... this is damn nice quality (watching NFL Network stream)

Now to decide whether or not to tinker w/ GearsTV. If we've got any games we want at 2 locations we should be good. Probably fine unless MMA-TV shits the bed.

I'm wondering if anyone could be really kind and do me a massive favor!

I got an invite to NFL2Go :) and (after some hassles) setup my Bitcoin (Coinbase) account, and after many attempts, loaded the 0.0104 BTC onto it...

Great, so went to send that to NFL2Go, but I didn't realise that there is a processing fee to send it and I am 0.001 BTC short, and when I try to fund my BTC (Coinbase) account again, it tells me I have used my maximum number of purchase requests today...So I am desperately looking for 0.001 BTC and wonder if anyone would be so kind as to be able to send me 0.001 BTC and I will obviously send you the cost (via PayPal)...

Sorry to be a pain, but I am hoping to get this done, and be up and running with NFL2Go for this weeks pre-season games...

Thanks so much in anticipation...

Cheers,
Kevin

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

I got an invite to NFL2Go :) and (after some hassles) setup my Bitcoin (Coinbase) account, and after many attempts, loaded the 0.0104 BTC onto it...

Great, so went to send that to NFL2Go, but I didn't realise that there is a processing fee to send it and I am 0.001 BTC short, and when I try to fund my BTC (Coinbase) account again, it tells me I have used my maximum number of purchase requests today...So I am desperately looking for 0.001 BTC and wonder if anyone would be so kind as to be able to send me 0.001 BTC and I will obviously send you the cost (via PayPal)...

Sorry to be a pain, but I am hoping to get this done, and be up and running with NFL2Go for this weeks pre-season games...

Cheers,
Kevin
Just message me your wallet address.

Does anyone here watch NFL2Go using their PS4?

I plan on using that (via the browser) as I don't have a Fire Stick or Chromecast, and heard that the PS4 browser should work...but a recent firmware update might have caused some issues with it, as some people are reporting just a white screen on playback, where it had worked perfectly before...

Anyone able to shed any light on PS4 and NFL2Go please?

Thanks!

meStevo

<Silver Donator>

Cheers,
Kevin

Yeah I had to make a second purchase for my NFL2Go bitcoin myself.

sole

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the heads up on nfl2go and coinbase, a_skeleton_03. Easy peasy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm annoyed.

MMA-TV isn't working for shit for me. So I decided to sign up for Gears TV over NFL2Go just so I could have the flexibility of fights and stuff. I am actually thinking of doing a chargeback on my last payment to MMA-TV. Since it isn't working for shit, and I can't get them to respond for any sort of troubleshooting, I am not willing to let them take my money!

I know it's massively annoying, but I see it as "taking a gamble" on any of these sites working for me...Having just signed for NFL2Go, I see that as simply taking a punt on throwing $35 their way, and if it works, then great, but if it doesn't, then I simply put it down to experience...

I would never throw like $200 anyone's way, unless it is for a completely legit, official company, like GamePass for instance, where there are (supposedly) guarantees etc, but I am happy enough to "invest" $25-$35 to try something out...

But, it is annoying if/when it doesn't work...

I will be trying out NFL2Go over the weekend...Hope everyone had a good experience with it last night! :)

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
NFL2Go worked great on roku and laptop last night. No lag and great picture quality.