NFL Streaming Thread - 2017/18

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just saw this on their Reddit

Update for Preseason Week 4 • r/NFL2go

We need to keep testing some stuff before the season, so if you encounter any issues between 7 and 8 ET, please be patient. Thank you!

as well as various other posts talking about how they have a lot of work to do to get things working correctly for this season. maybe things will turn around for the service, idk. don't think they do refunds so this is what i'm stuck with... not dumping more money into a different service.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Vepil, where did you find the channel for the Roku? I've got Roku Premiere's and they aren't returning anything when I search for NFL other than the NFL Channel.

Granted, doesn't really matter since NFL2Go hasn't accepted my application.

The channel is on the nfl2go site. Crap site won't load so I can direct you to it right now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh nice, didn't realize they had a reddit. Well, hopefully this is something that gets sorted out for week 1.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do I need to spoof my IP or something to use NFL2GO in the States? Does anyone have a link to a summary of how NFL2GO works and how to sign up?

Thanks in advance

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure I am jinxing myself here, but MMA-TV has been absolutely perfect the last few weeks. Watched the McGregor vs Mayweather fight with almost no issues, and that is even with all the PPV issues other folks experienced.

I've watched a ton of pre-season games as well with no problems, so I am holding my breath that everything is going to be good for the rest of the year.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure I am jinxing myself here, but MMA-TV has been absolutely perfect the last few weeks. Watched the McGregor vs Mayweather fight with almost no issues, and that is even with all the PPV issues other folks experienced.

I've watched a ton of pre-season games as well with no problems, so I am holding my breath that everything is going to be good for the rest of the year.

We had to play stream roulette w/ the McGregor fight, and then when the main event started I was better off going to reddit and getting a stream from there.

NFL2Go has been great for us. Only hiccup was when I logged in on both phones showing it to my wife, not realizing neither were on wifi and i already had it open on my PC. That locked us out of streams for being logged in from more than 2 IPs for maybe 20 minutes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bought that stupid expensive sunday ticket deal through DirectTV. I'll see how it goes. Was a hard pill to swallow to drop $250 just to watch some damn football. Fuck I hate the NFL.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
We had to play stream roulette w/ the McGregor fight, and then when the main event started I was better off going to reddit and getting a stream from there.
When I first started the stream, it was the same way. It took changing the channel and server probably 8-10 times to get a solid stream, but once we found a good one it was rock solid the rest of the night. I think there was one hiccup of about 5 seconds during the actual fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I set up nfl2go on my fire TV 1 (the box) using the latest release of Kodi and the add-on they provide through the site. If anyone is having trouble with it, hard set your quality to 1600k. I was trying to use auto and 6000k at first and it was running like shit but 1600k has run absolutely perfect though the quality of course is a little lower.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
There aren't any streams until 1pm EST. The NFL Network is working perfect on Kodi for me. We'll see at 1 how good it's working.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
MOTHERFUCKER! The only RedZone streams on GearsTV are the shitty fucking DirectTV ones. I need Scott Hanson in my life, and i can't get him!

I know it probably sounds petty, but there's no fucking way I'm watching this guy all year. Scott Hanson is half the reason i even watch over flipping between games. Which ones does NFL2Go have?

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Watching redzone on a 1 month+7d free trial of Fubotv. Seems to have decent app support. PQ is just ok, but its smooth, no buffering. Make sure you add redzone on the addons page if you try it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
N2go is working on Kodi but I have it hard set to 1600kb quality. It's stuttering a little bit here and there but not unwatchable.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
N2Go seems likes its shat the bed. Maybe they oversold this year. Hopefully they get this shit figured out.

Using an acestream for redzone instead atm

63ca18a81d6a2b29f2b8945870d162a81f2c6af8