NFL Streaming Thread - 2017/18

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Despite having to watch that fag on Direct tv, I have to say that GearsTV has been rock solid on the 1080p stream all day. The only hiccups (which are so minor as to be not worth mentioning) I'm almost certain were from the satellite feed itself, not the stream.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think you are mentally broken Void Void . The dude on DirectTV is hilarious as he is constantly taking subtle shots at people.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was out of town (and at a game, ugh Levi's Stadium in the heat is rough) so this was the first weekend I got to enjoy NFL2Go this season, it was flawless for us.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm happy to announce that GearsTV this week was the real NFL RedZone! So maybe it was luck, or the first week that they gave away free on DirectTV, or who knows. I just hope they keep it for the rest of the season.

After watching the two back to back, I'm telling you, the NFL one is significantly better regardless of the announcer (although Scott Hanson is clearly better). The DirectTV one stays on stuff like the double box way way too long. NFL will quickly flip between full screen on both if the snaps are staggered even a little bit, but DirectTV will sit there for 10 plays in a row of double box if both teams are in the red zone. And they do Game Rewinds to show you what you've missed, pretty sure I didn't see those on the other one (I could be mistaken).

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After watching the two back to back, I'm telling you, the NFL one is significantly better regardless of the announcer (although Scott Hanson is clearly better). The DirectTV one stays on stuff like the double box way way too long. NFL will quickly flip between full screen on both if the snaps are staggered even a little bit, but DirectTV will sit there for 10 plays in a row of double box if both teams are in the red zone. And they do Game Rewinds to show you what you've missed, pretty sure I didn't see those on the other one (I could be mistaken).

I had to watch the NFL Network Redzone this week because for some reason the DirecTV one wasn't working on MMA-TV. And I must admit, until you just pointed it out, I had never even noticed that before. I do recall it happening while watching the games yesterday, but it didn't really occur to me that the DirecTV version didn't full screen it the way NFL Network does.

I may have to switch over now.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure both MMA-TV and GearsTV both provide that. I know MMA-TV does, because that is all I use now and I watch lots of College football.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
After dissing NFL2Go in the preseason, I have to give it to them now. They've worked flawlessly through the regular season thus far.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I was having issues just on my PC again with MMA-TV where it would constantly be stuttering. It would play for a few seconds, freeze, play for a few seconds, etc. So I grab my wife's laptop and it immediately streams perfectly. I go through and try to find out what the differences could be, and I think I finally found it. Malwarebytes was running on my PC but not hers.

Turned Malwarebytes off on my PC, and it immediately started streaming perfectly. Just thought I would share!

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
The extra little bit of BTC I had left over might be able to pay for next season at the rate this shit's exploding in value, not that it'll stay this high or anything.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Going to go this route again this year. NFL2Go is now Seasons4U, they've added some more sports besides just NFL to the options. Guess I'll go that way, unless something new and obviously stellar had come along.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Going to go this route again this year. NFL2Go is now Seasons4U, they've added some more sports besides just NFL to the options. Guess I'll go that way, unless something new and obviously stellar had come along.

Signed up for this as well. Ready to watch every game of the Chargers sucking.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I hope the Plex app is better than the old kodi one. I loved n2go last year except that the kodi app worked like shit so I had to eventually just hook my laptop up to the tv. Even if I have to do that again this year, still the best game in town.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never done a single thing with Bitcoin in my life. Which one of these sites that they offer is best to add "balance"?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I've never done a single thing with Bitcoin in my life. Which one of these sites that they offer is best to add "balance"?

I use Coinbase. When this thread started last year I'd never touched BTC either.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Coinbase is fucking frustrating this year. had no problem last year. but now my bank was rejecting debit card payments to them.... so i jumped through all the hoops required to do bank transfers (lots of personal information and a photo of my drivers license...), and now it's saying the money might take up to 26 days to process. wtf.