NFL Streaming Thread - 2017/18

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So the time is coming and it's best to come up with options ahead of time. I am going to outline a few options that I have tried or friends have tried.

The first is a pirate stream being resold. They are good and some of my diehard friends swear by them. They only accept bitcoin but they are only $25 for the entire season. http://nfl2go.com You will need to sign up for an account and then give a reason why, I put in that I have a friend using the site. They will eventually add you.

The second option is just going to https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/ on the day of and clicking on random streams there. These are usually pure shit and AIDS infested ads everywhere. Not recommended at all.

The third option is direct from DirecTV https://nflst.directv.com/ this is really only cost effective if you are a student. It will charge you $25/mo for 4 months and the stream is absolutely amazing. The other pricing options are high.

The fourth option is essentially the same price as student DirecTV but straight from NFL. This one is slightly complicated but if you are diehard it is amazing. I will have to edit this later when I hear what the best country to do it from is. In the meantime what you do is load up a VPN from some country where they offer it and the price is cheap. You then go to https://www.nfl.com/gamepass and you can sign up for their stream. It is usually around $100 for the entire pre/reg/post season. Games are live and you get redzone. You will need to use that VPN every time to log in.

I only listed the things I have experience with or friends with extensive experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters/wiki/nflguide this has a few other options you might look at also.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
MMA-TV is what I've used the last few years, plus they have a Kodi addon. The addon is a pain in the ass to setup but once it works it's very nice. They also stream all other sports and high profile TV shows, been using it to watch GoT this season instead of using the Comcast I actually pay for.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I also use MMA-TV. It costs $10 a month but I've found out that if you pay for it once and then setup the kodi addon, it never checks your subscription status again and you only have to pay the one time. You can't access the streams through the webpage anymore but the access through kodi never expires.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
GearsTV $16.99 a month, has all sports and ppv as well as live channels. Well worth it, have it on my Amazon fire tv box with kodi.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Is the picture quality on the Kodi addons as dogshit as I'm imagining?
Here's a screenshot from the mma-tv kodi add-on running on my tablet

Screenshot_20170730-182544.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
GearsTV gives you a 1080p or 720p option for the PPV fights, the free streams on kodi are garbage but the ones you pay for like MMA or Gears is 720p or better.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that refuses to watch the DirecTV version of RedZone? The few times I've tried out the shitty pirate streams the only ones that ever worked were the DirecTV ones, and I just can't go without my man Scott Hanson. It actually rustled my jimmies trying to watch without him. That would be a big factor if I tried to use something like MMA-TV or Gears.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Am I the only one that refuses to watch the DirecTV version of RedZone? The few times I've tried out the shitty pirate streams the only ones that ever worked were the DirecTV ones, and I just can't go without my man Scott Hanson. It actually rustled my jimmies trying to watch without him. That would be a big factor if I tried to use something like MMA-TV or Gears.
MMA-TV has both versions of redzone available. Never had trouble using either one.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

I'm the other way around, lol. Think I had to watch the NFL Red Zone one day a couple season ago and it drove me nuts. Just used to Andrew Siciliano.

Sounds like I need to re-up MMA-TV, though for some reason I thought I'd only paid $10 for a year previously, my account shows 3 pervious years of subscriptions. Only used it for MMA stuff previously.

Reddit for streams is awful, wouldn't recommend that either. The last couple years we've caved and bought Sunday Ticket on my mom's account. We're due for the usual call for a discount/freebies in the next couple of weeks.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
MMA-TV just updated their site too, looks a bit nicer. It also looks like they have a bunch more servers as well, including the option of picking US east vs US West as well as EU.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
MMA-TV just updated their site too, looks a bit nicer. It also looks like they have a bunch more servers as well, including the option of picking US east vs US West as well as EU.

Never subbed to MMA, I just know they have high quality sports streams. What do they have that's not sports related, for example Gears treats Game of Thrones like a PPV event, has all the HBO channels, Showtime, Cinemax, USA, A&E, TruTv etc etc etc.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Are they going to have the Mayweather/McGregor fight? I still need to come up with a plan for that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Never subbed to MMA, I just know they have high quality sports streams. What do they have that's not sports related, for example Gears treats Game of Thrones like a PPV event, has all the HBO channels, Showtime, Cinemax, USA, A&E, TruTv etc etc etc.
I actually have never watched it beyond sports stuff. Once in a while when searching through the channels I will see a TV show on, but I don't know that they actively stream HBO or anything like that.
When you search the menu it is all sports related

Edit: I stand corrected. They have a whole list of channels that you can watch at any given time
UP65rrd.png

Sorry for all the edits. Keep in mind though, even though they have this list of channels, I believe during the NFL season on Sunday's many of these channels will be streaming NFL games instead of what would normally be on those channels.

Are they going to have the Mayweather/McGregor fight? I still need to come up with a plan for that.
I would have to assume yes, and I sure as shit hope they do. I already have plans for folks coming over to watch the fights, and I have literally no other way of showing it other than through MMA-TV. I mean they have all the other boxing matches, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have this too.

Last edited:

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I actually have never watched it beyond sports stuff. Once in a while when searching through the channels I will see a TV show on, but I don't know that they actively stream HBO or anything like that.
When you search the menu it is all sports related

Edit: I stand corrected. They have a whole list of channels that you can watch at any given time
UP65rrd.png

Sorry for all the edits. Keep in mind though, even though they have this list of channels, I believe during the NFL season on Sunday's many of these channels will be streaming NFL games instead of what would normally be on those channels.

I would have to assume yes, and I sure as shit hope they do. I already have plans for folks coming over to watch the fights, and I have literally no other way of showing it other than through MMA-TV. I mean they have all the other boxing matches, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have this too.

LIST OF AVAILABLE CHANNELS IN GEARS TV

The list of channels GearsTV has, along with all the sports, usually multiple links all high quality and they always have the ppv matches/fights/WWE. Couldn't be happier with their service, especially like that they treat Game of Thrones like a ppv event and has 15+ links to watch live.