NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
bullshit penalty on Shaw refs giving the wings a chance to equalize

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if I care to even see Detroit go through to the next round. Such terrible D and giving up the weakest penalties because of their shitty D. It would be painful to watch another series if they keep playing that way.

Though their offense is decent, not exciting to watch, but still good.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I'd have to say that this is the best hockey I've seen in years if not a decade or two. Guys are playing out of their minds

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean, honestly I want Detroit just because the Kings will get home ice and I think they can handle them, but it's pretty difficult to root for Detroit in any situation in any sport. I'd say I want the toughest road to the cup but after last year I just don't care.

Will be fun arguing with all my Chicago friends if they make it.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I mean, honestly I want Detroit just because the Kings will get home ice and I think they can handle them, but it's pretty difficult to root for Detroit in any situation in any sport. I'd say I want the toughest road to the cup but after last year I just don't care.

Will be fun arguing with all my Chicago friends if they make it.
You shall be slain by us as well

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
If the hawks can beat Jimmy howard and Jonathan Quick, they'll have no problems rolling over whatever loser eventually crawls out of ECF

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the hawks can beat Jimmy howard and Jonathan Quick, they'll have no problems rolling over whatever loser eventually crawls out of ECF
Bruins and kings are the worst matchups for the hawks. They don't do as we'll against physical teams.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_27393.jpg