NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have no favorite in this series, but I hope Detroit wins to see the shit hit the fan tonight and tomorrow on every single hockey site. If Chicago wins it will be quickly forgotten, a Detroit win will be so entertaining.
smile.png

Don't go full mippo
I'm not going full Mippo, if anyone outside of Detroit gave the Wings a real shot in this series I haven't seen it yet. Sometimes your team is just that much the underdog.

@Merrith

Of course, I don't think you call that there either, but when you let a team you are better then put you in a position like this I can't go full RAWR RAWR RAWR because the refs made a bad if technically correct call.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It wasn't even like there was roughing going on. Guy took a hit, then tangled up went down to the ice. No jabs were thrown, nothing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great playoffs for the wings. Could only slightly be happier.

And for your trivia moment, this is the first time in history the last 4 cup champs have been in the final 4.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand how Hawks fans aren't more worried about how they will get past the Kings right now instead of celebrating a 7 game win over a team that only was one game above the Wild in making the playoffs.

Wings (as much as I love em) had no business taking the Hawks that far, the fact they did should be making Chicago worry...a lot.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
So the fans that are in the United Center are supposed to be like "OH FUCK NOW WHAT?" and bite their nails after an OT game winning goal?

Who said Hawks fans aren't worried? Of course when you struggle against a weaker team (playoffs wise), and especially against a team that plays a good counter game to your team, you have plenty of reasons to be worried. But yah right after the win isn't really the time to express that.