NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Amazing series, great game. Next should be even better (on paper), but not sure how it'll top this.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how Hawks fans aren't more worried about how they will get past the Kings right now instead of celebrating a 7 game win over a team that only was one game above the Wild in making the playoffs.

Wings (as much as I love em) had no business taking the Hawks that far, the fact they did should be making Chicago worry...a lot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So the fans that are in the United Center are supposed to be like "OH FUCK NOW WHAT?" and bite their nails after an OT game winning goal?
No, I'd cheer and be like "wtf happened this shit better not happen again"

then in true Chicago style I'd go shoot someone.
tongue.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
GL against Quick. Those guys are tough especially at home.
eh. Chicago matches up much better against the Kings than the Wings and they lead the season series 2-1. If they can beat Howard, they can beat Quick

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And for your trivia moment, this is the first time in history the last 4 cup champs have been in the final 4.
As it's been noted elsewhere, before this game the last 5 teams still alive were the last 5 Cup winners. Pretty crazy really.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I look forward to the Wings not having to go from east to west so much, but it's gonna fuck this rivalry. Something had to give though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Should be a great close series I think. Hope the officiating somehow isn't total ass. Good luck gentlemen.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm a big wings homer but quick is on another level than Howard.
regular season GAA

3. Crawford
4. Emery
9. Howard
19. Quick

regular season SV%
6. Crawford
10. Howard
11. Emery
38. Quick

maybe Crawford should head up the Olympic team next year

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick post season gaa 1.5.

No to Crawford on the Olympics, put in luongo so America can win.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
welp, didnt realize crawford was a canuck

p.s. i think 48 games of regular season is much more representative of a goalie's skill than 13 games of playoffs.