NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Gogo wasn't doing much for the Pens anymore; Niskanen has been a stronger force for us since acquisition. It was a good move.

Penguins look amazing; now if we can actually do something the second period instead of fucking about we should be good.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice goal by Giroux...we have a game. Not surprised Kings are so flat today after all the ceremonies and shit.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Simmonds having words with a few Pens today; also it's still hard to see Talbot in orange.

Edit: Good second period; glad to see them not looking sluggish.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Pens definitely haven't lost a step. Philly was sluggish to start but looking good now. This is some great mid season hockey. I'm also happy we aren't playing the Hawks this year.

Merrith

Typical Caps game...get the first 7 shots on 2 failed PP's, then give a goal up on first shot allowed

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
At least you're not sitting through the panthers game; really hilarious how crazy the fans are over division championships. After seeing the big ceremony for the Kings, it feels mocking (as it should) to make such a fuss for a division, el oh el.

Merrith

At least you're not sitting through the panthers game; really hilarious how crazy the fans are over division championships. After seeing the big ceremony for the Kings, it feels mocking (as it should) to make such a fuss for a division, el oh el.
I remember all our bandwagon fans getting all excited over Southeast titles too...thankfully even they were indoctrinated quickly that it really doesn't mean anything. Honestly though for the Panthers, it's a pretty big deal for them with the complete roster makeover and money they dished out to some guys before last year. Took the East champs to OT in Game 7 in Round 1 as well.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, it's been awhile since that conference win; my annoyance is from the bandwagon fans you mentioned (my boyfriend). He doesn't really understand much hockey but when they score he will chuckle for a good 15 minutes. Drives me crazy. He's also a bandwagoner for the heat. Sports seasons are pretty rough around here - I put away sharp knives.

Merrith

Yea, it's been awhile since that conference win; my annoyance is from the bandwagon fans you mentioned (my boyfriend). He doesn't really understand much hockey but when they score he will chuckle for a good 15 minutes. Drives me crazy. He's also a bandwagoner for the heat. Sports seasons are pretty rough around here - I put away sharp knives.
Hahaha I am sorry. Man some Charmin Ultra soft calls in this game, although the return of Joel Fucking Ward has us tied at least.

Methodical_sl

shitlord
Leafs 2-1 ! Tied for first overall!
Scrivens first star,Kadri played both sides, 1 goal ,big hits,second star-looks like the real deal.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Detroit is going to lose at least 6-0 and will be lucky to break 15 shots for the entire game. Not a great start to the season.

Spoony_sl

shitlord
The Wings look like shit. I know the Blues are good, but they are killing us. The Wings better hope Brunner, Nyquist, Smith, and Emmerton can mature quickly and start producing.