NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Some dirty shit going on in this game.

ElderlyAltruisticAmericancrayfish.gif

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Doughty deserved to get put on his ass for that textbook interference penalty.
Agreed. His head was up, he clearly turned into the Canuck - too bad he didnt get blasted harder. This shit needs to get cleaned out of the game. Who is the Canuck?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Woo, Dubnyk to Nashville for Matt Hendricks. I thought Dubnyk had what it took to be a starter, but he has been fucking awful this year. I'm not so sure I like taking Hendricks for him, though. I mean it's nice to get something for him instead of letting him walk as a UFA in the off season, and Hendricks is the kind of player we need more of (big, physical, hard to play against), but his contract is terrible. I like picking up Scrivens for a 3rd rounder, but it remains to be seen if he can be an actual starter himself. He might just be another middling goalie. And I would assume Bryzgalov is on his way out after this season or even at the deadline, so we'll still need to find either a good backup or a hotshot prospect to occupy the 2nd string position. At least MacT is making moves, unlike his predecessor.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God what a find this Olli Maatta kid has been for the Pens. They'd be in pretty bad shape with all their defensive injuries if he hadn't stepped up so huge this season. Just put away the Caps with 3 minutes left. Ice in that Finn's veins.

Ovi had 2 sticks break on the last shift with the goalie pulled. Took him out of a lot of the action there in the last flurry.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God what a find this Olli Maatta kid has been for the Pens. They'd be in pretty bad shape with all their defensive injuries if he hadn't stepped up so huge this season. Just put away the Caps with 3 minutes left. Ice in that Finn's veins.

Ovi had 2 sticks break on the last shift with the goalie pulled. Took him out of a lot of the action there in the last flurry.
Leave it to us to blow the potential game winner by Ovechkin giving up 2 goals in the final 10 minutes. Decent game from us I guess, hate the result.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Much like LA, the rest of Canada would like to thank Anaheim for their service last night.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
St. louie with four goals, pavs with his first hat trick, and all in the same game. Now that was entertaining.